X

Raider headhunter Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raider headhunter Question

Does RHH's perks work with "non-shotguns" like the Dragon pistol and the super shredder?

Yes, and no. Debilitating shots (and by default any perk related to it) and advanced tactics work with any ranged weapon (pistol, sniper, AR, shotguns, probably even explosives), but the other perks only work for shotguns.

Comment

I was really hoping her shotgun perks, which is what I was talking about sorry for not clarifying that, would work with the supper shredder. Not that I have one yet :(
      Thanks for the info.

Comment

Id recommend the semi auto shotgun. It doesn't have the range of the super shredder, but I feel it's way better in the DPS department. I had a shredder and couldn't stand using it. The shredder is no different in function than any other pump action shotgun. I use the assault rifle Equalizer for ranged DPS. I have the Raider Headhunter and i'm usually in the thick of battle. I love the class but what I cant pull off with my over and under or semi auto shotty I can usually take out with my assault rifle. It helps split up the ammo usage and I don't have to worry a using too much ammo because I use it rarely.

Comment

Working...
        X