Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COMPLETE list of in game CRAFTING items WITH PICTURES that is searchable & sortable!

Collapse
X

COMPLETE list of in game CRAFTING items WITH PICTURES that is searchable & sortable!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My inventory was always maxed out, but I couldn't actually make anything, so I was confused as to why. When I looked into it a little more, I found that items come in tiers (I hadn't noticed the little *'s on them) and I was keeping too many T1 items (8 stacks of Rusty Mechanical Parts, 6 Stringy Twine and ball park 7 Rough Mineral Powder to name a few). Very few of my schematics are tier 1 any more, I could get away with 1-2 stacks of each, allowing me more room for the T2 items.

When I was googling images of things for my own reference, I noticed that there wasn't pictures for all of them. Some websites had a handful, others had a few different. However, none had all. Now, there is!

The table is sortable by alphabetical, order, tier, rarity and approx power level. The table also includes a short list of where to find them, which is something I'm working on now and going into more details. EG: Bacon can be found in anything, it's just random however, if you look in toilets and dog kennels you'll most likely find them - If you have anything to add to the table, post a comment here or on the website and I'll add it (with credit to you, as I have other people).
    a searchable list of items, currently available in FortNite. It has all items from common to tier 5, including their pictures.

Absolutely fabulous. Awesome work.

Comment

Working...
    X