Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: How do you gather shielder data?

Collapse
X

Question: How do you gather shielder data?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

I think the bug is something different. When I kill the shielded enemy the shielder goes invisible, There is a small dot on the map but I can not see the shielder. I just drop a frag and turret and kill the shielder. I wonder if you are leaving the shielder alive but don't realise because its invisible.

Comment

I have the same issue on PC... and by how long this has been going I feel like the Devs aren't doing anything or listening to our feedbacks. But, one can only hope they are and that this issue gets resolved soon!

Comment

the shielders wont drop any data for me either

Comment

Post a screenshot of the quest description.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Galinet View Post
              Are you killing the floaty shielders or the mob being shielded? The floaters are the ones that drop the item.
              Yeah since I'm at late plankerton already...

Comment

Thanks for the screenshot. Sadly there's nothing there to help correct the problem, other that the mission must be a success for the incremented count to remain.

The map should show an expanding circle (top); those will provide quest advancements.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Circles.png
Views:	1
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	130795

Comment

I'm on Xbox and I have 10 out of 20, but sometimes it drops the data but doesn't count towards my current amount. I've been stuck on 10 for a long time.

Comment

I think it’s a PS4 problem because I play on Xbox and I am almost done.

Comment

Working...
                    X