Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiboxing (or whatever you wanna call it)

Collapse
X

Multiboxing (or whatever you wanna call it)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiboxing (or whatever you wanna call it)

So I was wondering if there was any way to dual log on the same machine. Sounds kinda scummy I guess and hey, Look at me with disgust and whatever but yeah.
    Bought my friend this to play with me (Me being almost at the end of CanVal) and as I know all to well and he has learnt, The start is real boring and it only really gets interesting when you get like midway in to zone 2. So rather than making him sit in that being bored and **** was wondering if there was some way I could just log both on the same machine and just 'carry him' while also being him.
    Thanks in advance.

Most of players where carried (or just getting ahead via more expensive edition of game) and don´t know about game mechanics or how to play it. They even refuse to use brain. I know you mean it good way ,but you just harm his proper experience from game. If he doesn´t have patience to learn ,he never survive grinding part. I must admit that im oldschool and for us it was normal that we lost our month progress and start again because we learn something new so whining about few days of learning is kinda funny.

Comment

Originally posted by EscaflowneCZ View Post
      Most of players where carried (or just getting ahead via more expensive edition of game) and don´t know about game mechanics or how to play it. They even refuse to use brain. I know you mean it good way ,but you just harm his proper experience from game. If he doesn´t have patience to learn ,he never survive grinding part. I must admit that im oldschool and for us it was normal that we lost our month progress and start again because we learn something new so whining about few days of learning is kinda funny.
      I couldn't agree more. Guess we all tried runescape back in the day :D

Comment

Working...
      X