Sin's Guide: Retrieve The Data

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sin's Guide: Retrieve The Data

....​​
    Last edited by Sintact; 11-01-2018, 08:44 AM.

Pictures are missing. Checking baloon is good advice ,sometime on big maps u need to move around to see him even in the sky. My main problem is ppl tend to believe that shooting is enough and dont build bases or add traps:-( Also the weakest people tend to shot balon down ,before you get back after building base and recollecting some resources.

Comment

Honestly, while this is probably all good advice in terms of smart building, RTD is one of the easiest missions to defend and even a 2 stry box will do fine iof your team is competent.

Also, your images aren't working and the font/colour you chose is annoying to read. Please just use the default font style/colour in future. It was selected or a reason.

Comment

If you are in the grasslands and there is alot of trees, i always try to go up to the highest point there and if that fails, then i build a ramp up to get over the trees to see - if in the city or suburb .. try climbing up onto a roof to find that balloon

.... some people can't see the balloon because of draw distance as well ...

Comment

Working...
        X