BluGlo Siphon in 58+ zone..Solo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BluGlo Siphon in 58+ zone..Solo?

Anyone done a guide on this?

The one thing I will say is I think they have reduced the requirement for the quest to only a single wave, not all 3. That's how I got mine. First time accidental because someone else did a single wave and then collected the bluglo.

Comment

Thanks, I did get it that way. :)

Comment

hi this is cool

Comment

Bring the Turret, at that lvl you should have unlocked the nodes that lets you spawn an additional one, and +Duration.
          If you hold one till the other despawns, they should cover the entire duration of the 1st defense.

Comment

How do you know when you completed it? It always disappears and leaves bluglo but keeps saying 0/1.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellow Moon View Post
              How do you know when you completed it? It always disappears and leaves bluglo but keeps saying 0/1.
              Two things that come to my mind in your situation.

1. The Siphon has HP. If that drops to zero before the timer runs out then it will drop 2 BluGlo and be considered a fail towards your mission count. It will also not drop a Gift Box
              2. The mission must be done in an appropriate level content in order to be successful. Were this not the case then we would all be doing this in a nooby area.

Last but not least. I can confirm that you only need to keep the Siphon "alive" for 1 round. I just did my end Canny BluGlo mission 2 nights ago. I also though it was all 4-5 waves, must have changed that in a patch a while ago.

Comment

Did that mission about a year ago now and I can confirm it has only ever been 1 wave (first siphon activation) for quest completion.

Comment

Working...
                X