Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Which ninja to upgrade to max?

Hi

Since the inventory crash 4 days ago, ive been compensated with every material imaginable including FLUX

I am currently level 58

I currently use an Epic Dragon Scorch (Ninja/Dragon)

I also have other Heroes like for example

Rare Dim Mak Mari (Ninja / Dim Mak)

Rare Fleetfoot Ken (Ninja / Fleetfoot)

+ a lot of Assasins and Brawlers etc

Being as i have enough FLUX to upgrade from a Rare to a Legendary, which is the best ninja to upgrade for melee attacks ?

thanks for your help

dragon is atm the best ninja
    dmg reduce,massive aoe and boosted sword dmg in shadowstance

with mystic constructor as tactical,he can restore his shield every minute to 100%

Comment

Dragon is considered the best by the general consensus, but it's not an absolute like Goldstatus is making it out to be and I'd hardly call the Mythic Constructor's Tactical optimal for Scorch.

Dim Mak is the closest thing you're going to get to a tank Ninja and she actually gets quite a bit of synergy with the aforementioned Mythic Constructor's Tactical since she's actually Smokebomb orientated unlike Scorch who is centered around Dragon Slash.

My personal vote for best Ninja is Energy Thief Mari. She has a decently boosted Dragon Slash only a bit worse than Scorch, but she has other benefits like her signature Energy Thief on her skill instead of using it as a Tactical which is the only way to get it on any other Ninja. Energy Thief relaxes the energy strain on re-using Dragon Slash so you can run a bit and still use it whereas other Ninja need to limit their running since you earn 5 energy per second it costs 50 base and has a 10 second cooldown so there isn't any leeway there base. Crescent Kick is probably the worst ninja ability but I'd take Crescent Kick over Shuriken when Crescent Kick gets a rebate based on the number enemies of hit and applies a 40% weakness from all sources making it nice for a Smasher whereas a base Shuriken is pretty useless.

Dragon Scorch has the best Dragon Slash the other benefits like Shadow Stance IMO are over-valued so it's really about the higher buffed Dragon Slash for me which I value a bit less than a few perks from Energy Thief. Personal preference but I'd put Scorch at 2nd not 1st

Shuriken Master focus on Shuriken basically a Ranged option, people abandoned support for the Shuriken Master after the Shuriken were nerfed screaming bloody murder but they're still good and can be used at range for those who have trouble staying alive melee-ing.

Sword Master, best actual Melee fighter, Melee is generally considered weak especially later on which causes people to undervalue him, but if you can survive he has good damage turn around and the Alchemist's Healing Tactical helps quite a bit.

Alchemist, Need to level for the Tactical otherwise your ability damage will suffer from under leveled supporting characters so pretty much have to include her on the list of which Ninja to upgrade since her Tactical is pretty solid for a lot of close ranged characters.

Comment

AOE is king in the late game, and no class in the game is better at AOE than Dragon. Put a Skirmisher in support for energy regen and you're good to go. Just keep in mind Dragons are not great for single-target DPS; better hope an Urban Assault is on your team for when Mr. Miniboss comes calling.

If you have a Mythic MEGABASE, Dim Mak is your other best option. Full shield recharge every 20s makes her the most survivable class in the game imo. Of course few people will have a MEGABASE in their pocket; without one, she's probably #2 overall. Her smoke bombs are not as versatile as dragon slash but can be devastating when dropped in a kill tunnel, or on top of a charger or miniboss, making her better for single-target takedowns than her competitor. And she still has a basic dragon slash for husk/midget spam. Also, the speed boost from smoke bomb lets her move about the map quite quickly.

This is from a min/max perspective. Other ninjas not favored by the meta can still be fun, esp. Shuriken Master.

Comment

What does AOE stand for ?
          I don't have any Mythic Heroes, only what i said above

I got a Legendary Base Kyle as Support, along with a Legendary Tank Penny i think it is

Comment

• Galinet commented
            Editing a comment
            AOE=Area of Effect. Basically it means being able to affect multiple enemies at once, rather than one at a time.

Dragon Scorch/Sarah Hotep is #1 objectively. People who say otherwise just have a personal preference for something else. The AOE damage output she can put out is just not comparable by any other ninja by a long shot. I have no idea why Epic decides to completely buff up some heroes all the while making others completely useless (ie, Stonefoot Crash) so you really have to watch out what you spend your resources on as they will be brutally bottle-necked/time-gated mid to late game (ie, blue lame drops).

Comment

Originally posted by Seacow11 View Post
            Dragon Scorch/Sarah Hotep is #1 objectively. People who say otherwise just have a personal preference for something else. The AOE damage output she can put out is just not comparable by any other ninja by a long shot. I have no idea why Epic decides to completely buff up some heroes all the while making others completely useless (ie, Stonefoot Crash) so you really have to watch out what you spend your resources on as they will be brutally bottle-necked/time-gated mid to late game (ie, blue lame drops).
            Clearly you don't know what "objectively" means. Low levels melee is ridiculously easy to pull off Sword Master can be the best there so right there you're wrong. If there exists any scenario when any other ninja can be the best then you can't claim your personal preference is objectively the best and since Dragon Scorch doesn't have every single ninja perk you can't accurately make that statement and you're simply trying to make your opinion sound superior when your opinion is simply your opinion.

Comment

I do not think that there is a ninja that fits every situation. I play ninja about 99% of the time and I change them around depending on what I do. Here is my typical setup:

Gadgets: Adrenaline / Slow Field

Left slot: Skirmisher Edge
              Right slot: Mythic Kyle

Main Hero:
              Build Radars: Fleetfoot Ken ( swap out slow field for resource box )

Encampments: Sarah Hotep

Survivors: Mythic Ken / Fleetfoot Ken

All other missions just depend on the mission type and the people you are playing with. Dim Mak's smoke bomb is good in kill tunnels, like what Scaramucci said. Shuriken master is good if you can funnel the husks in to a fairly straight line and have good lines of site.

Take a look at this "community" guide, that was started by Whitesushi: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ring&sle=true# and check out the NIN tab. I know that not everyone will have a mythic, but this guide will help you configure your ninja for the best possible stats.

But when building your hero's, you also need to consider the type of weapons you have, how you have your survivors set up and your personal play style.

Comment

Thank you all for the help

Comment

actually i do have a Skirmisher Edge Ninja (Epic but i could use flux to upgrade to Legendary)

Comment

Working...
                  X