Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mythic Master Grenader Ramirez or Epic Powerbase ?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got this mythic soldier in a Hero Llama , is it worth playing even though it isn’t headhunter ? I also got a Legendary Shock Specalist and Shuriken Master Sarah ( I also have a epic dragon ) . I’m Currently Running with a Epic Power base lvl 20 and Rare pathfinder lvl 20. Switch around when I need loot or not

Well any mythic or legendary is better than a rare and epic, depending on the hero that is. As for mythic heroes, they have the same stats as legendary heroes but have their own unique support and tactical bonuses so are best used in those slots rather than main. My master grenadier Ramirez is currently sitting in my tactial slot but thats mainly because of her level.
    Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
    I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

• SatNiteEduardo commented
      Editing a comment
      While they do have good perks I would suggest Mythic Ramirez and Kyle are best as your main heroes not just for the perks.

The Mythic Master Grenadier is awesome, I'm using her at lvl62 and helping people in Twine no problem.

Comment

Mythic Grenadier is positively amazing, slap that legendary Shuriken in for +ability damage, a skirmisher for the +energy regen, or a head hunter for the +head shot. Then whatever flavor support you want and let the grenades fly!

Congrats on that Master Grenadier... had one briefly during alpha and loved it.

Comment

Thanks for the response, prior to this post I thought every hero had a chance of becoming mythic. I will start leveling her up guys

Comment

Originally posted by ClintParis View Post
          Well any mythic or legendary is better than a rare and epic
          ^Ignore this
          They go on to add depending on the hero sure, but their opening is pretty misleading IMO. Legendary and Mythic have higher stats, but an Epic works just as well if it's of a good character. Perks trump rarity.

As for the question at hand Power Base is a pretty important Constructor to have he's good himself, but he's a near essential Tactical for some of the other Solid Base-centered classes like Base or even MegaBase. On the other hand Master Grenadier excels at what she excels at. Overall she's just 'okay' IMO, she has no way to reduce the cooldown of her grenades which she invests EVERYTHING in so in lengthy defenses or matches which the respawns are spread out she loses viability quickly to a few of the other Soldiers, again purely my opinion. If she can't use her grenades as a bottleneck and she ends up with them on cooldown which is easy enough to do in the aforementioned scenario she's rather sub-par. She excels at killing Encampments and Rescue Survivors since she can bank Grenades in those modes and use multiple per instance, but those are two of the easiest types of missions to begin with.

Comment

master grenadier is definitely worth lvling (though not necessarily playing)... her bonuses are awesome... currently i would say the 3 best loadouts are ...

# Dragon Scorch with Shuriken Master (Tactical for 20% ability bonus) und MegaBase (Mythic constructor as Support, Smoke Bombs completely restore Shields) --> mostly used in rescue survivor, destroy encampments und radar missions, but pretty much good for anything because of the incredible AOE damage of Dragon Slash)

# Urban Assault with Master Grenadier (Tactical for 24% assault rifle damage) and Specials Forces (for Stun on Grenades) --> mostly used in defending missions (when theres one constructor already)

# MegaBase Kyle with Master Grenadier (Tactical for 24% assault rifle damage) and PowerBase (Support for healing BASE) --> mostly used in defending missions (when theres no constructor)

not in a particular order...

in any case, if you like using Assault Rifles her Tactical Bonus is one of the best bonuses (Top 3) in the game, as a Main Hero she is above average but not top of her class (UA and SF are better Soldiers imo)

Comment

Originally posted by ellupo View Post
              master grenadier is definitely worth lvling (though not necessarily playing)... her bonuses are awesome... currently i would say the 3 best loadouts are ...

in any case, if you like using Assault Rifles her Tactical Bonus is one of the best bonuses (Top 3) in the game, as a Main Hero she is above average but not top of her class (UA and SF are better Soldiers imo)
              The Damage perk is not the best perk for increased damage Crit Damage is if you have the proper weapon to use it. As for Flash Grenade it's usually easier to go with Plasma Grenade and for Urban Assault if you like Assault Rifle Ammo Recovery isn't the worst idea to mitigate your increased resource expenditure depending on what your preferred weapon is. A Slug Gun stays below the 10 firerate cap to keep it actually at 16% chance to recover ammo, but even if you favor something like the Hunter-Killer it doesn't go too terribly much over with Make It Rain/Rain Faster. As for the other setups I'd hardly call Megabase's Tactical Optimal for Scorch considering he doesn't lower the cooldown of Smokebomb at all and without any cooldowns that's recovering your shield once per minute. Hearty Strikes will provide more durability in the long run than Smokescreen and a lot easier to get, heck even something Stormeborne probably would provide more defensive benefit since it lets you backpeddle without sprint more easily to avoid damage all together since Scorch is in and out using Dragon Slash mostly anyway he can get a Melee kill switch to a gun backpeddle away while dealing damage and let his Dragon Slash cooldown and his Shield Regenerate at the same time too boot. Smoke Screen is more for Dim Mak's 20 second cooldown SmokeBombs which are her main schtick with 50% uptime between Utility Belt and Extra Long Fuse.

Make the statement of saying one of the best bonuses if you like X is pretty silly. There are 2 bonuses that increase Assault Rifles SPECIFICALLY so it's a fairly ridiculous statement to make.
              There are 33 Support Skills of those skills for things that CAN effect Assault Rifles:
              -70% Assault Crit Damage (the strongest option)
              -24% Assault Rifle Damage (weaker than Crit Damage and harder to obtain)
              -27% Headshot Damage (pretty close to Assault Rifle Damage in effectiveness tbh and works with ANY ranged weapon)
              -30% Reload Speed
              -20% Capacity x2 (Two characters with the same Shock Trooper and Centurion)
              - Possibly 20% Energy Damage (I've not looked into or tested it personally to know exactly what it does taking it at face value that if the weapon has Energy Damage it increases the Damage 20% which would make it pretty close to Assault Rifle Damage especially with High Tech weapons which deal Energy and can have another Element.)

So yeah it's in the top 3 of a whooping 7 and that could be arguable with Energize and Headshot Damage in the mix since they can apply to all weapons and you can still like using Assault Rifles, but have a switch off gun of a different type.

Comment

Working...
              X