X

Crafted ammunition please help!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crafted ammunition please help!

G'day everyone, I have just got save the world on PS4 and have figured out how to craft ammunition but for some reason I can't equip it to the gun I am using, it just keeps adding more bullets in the inventory. I have tried dropping them on the ground and picking them up but again it goes into the inventory rather than the gun. I have a blue assault rifle and the bullets are green, is this the problem? If so, how do I craft blue bullets? Sorry, I am sure these are really stupid questions but I would really appreciate some help.

Originally posted by dogflop_79 View Post
    G'day everyone, I have just got save the world on PS4 and have figured out how to craft ammunition but for some reason I can't equip it to the gun I am using, it just keeps adding more bullets in the inventory. I have tried dropping them on the ground and picking them up but again it goes into the inventory rather than the gun. I have a blue assault rifle and the bullets are green, is this the problem? If so, how do I craft blue bullets? Sorry, I am sure these are really stupid questions but I would really appreciate some help.
    what kind of bullets do yo need do you have the right ones

Comment

Originally posted by dogflop_79 View Post
      you have to be making the wrong bullets. look at your gun when in the bullet making screen it will show a picture of the type of bullet you need to make. then match it to the bullet. there should be single (heavy) double (usually shotgun) 3 bullet (variety of assault, sniper, pistol) 6 bullet is the electric guns. and the bullet pic thats like a half circle. usually is the high capacity guns.

Comment

Just hold your reload button. Then ammo crafts automatic. If u have the recources.

Comment

1. Equip (hold) the gun that needs bullets.
          2. Press and hold down your reload button.
          3. If you have the resources (metal, parts, etc.) the appropriate ammo for your equipped weapon will be crafted and dropped into inventory.

All ammo goes into inventory.
          There are different types of ammo (shotgun, heavy bullets, medium bullets, explosives, etc.)

Comment

Hello I need help on crafting ammunition for fortnite save the world it never works for me and I have a hard time fighting against the zombies because I have no ammunition. How do you craft ammunition? The ammunition is in my inventory but won’t go into my gun it’s the right kind of ammunition too.

Comment

Originally posted by xd XxShadow_xX View Post
              Hello I need help on crafting ammunition for fortnite save the world it never works for me and I have a hard time fighting against the zombies because I have no ammunition. How do you craft ammunition? The ammunition is in my inventory but won’t go into my gun it’s the right kind of ammunition too.
              Not quite sure if I understand what exactly you're saying. Could you make a screenshot of the ammo tab while you're in-game on a mission? It'll give me a better idea of what exactly you're talking about.
              Community Moderator
              I do NOT work for Epic Games.

See a thread or post that violates the forum guidelines? Please flag it.

Comment

That same problem is happening to me

Comment

Originally posted by Skyzone70 View Post
                  That same problem is happening to me
                  What ammo are you crafting and what is the weapon you are using?

Comment

Make sure it’s the right ammo first. Second you don’t equip ammo it automatically gets used in the gun. Example Light bullets apply to all light bullet guns.simply have the ammo on your person and if it’s the correct ammo for said gun it will load into gun via clip and all you have to do is fire.

Comment

Working...
                    X