Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mythic heros aren't worth chasing, so don't bother.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm reading quite a few posts, such as:

"I've played for X/spent X and I've never seen a mythic"

"It's not fair when others get OP mythics and I can't find one"

And so on...

Mythics aren't even best in slot. Mega BASE maybe, but it's debatable for sure. The Con and Sol are good, yeh, but the low drop rates make the idea of chasing them pretty much insanity.

They're a nice little status symbol/e-peen extender, but nothing more when many equal and a few better options exist outside of the Mythic designation.

End of transmission.

This is true.

MEGABASE is neck-and-neck with Powerbase for title of best constructor. Master Grenadier, while good, is viewed as not as good as Urban Assault. You pretty much never see the other two mythics in game in canny valley. Like, ever.

Comment

• Eugenitor commented
      Editing a comment
      Megabase with Powerbase tactical is the best constructor combination in the game.

• Tatzitaru commented
      Editing a comment
      Revise, Heavy BASE has appeared.

In fact its possible to be completely functional with one of the good heroes of purple rarity. Purple allows unlocking all the abilities/passive so the legendary is just a bit higher stats.

Comment

in fact, it's not completely absurd to say that Epic Games has basically not only completely screwed up in regards to Mythics, but that they also have given upon StW and so we can now just all grab our ankles and prepare for the big one. :(

Comment

The thing is: they are legendaries in disguise. The same chance you have to get a legendary UAH, the same chance you have to get a mythic MGR; they just seem more rare because they have a different color. That is why you can get them on legendary hero transforms. But it is true, they are not much better than other heroes of the same class (except for Mega Base, he is just the best).

Comment

I heard you can have the change to make a mythic with a legendary transform. You need to put in all legendary heros ( worth 500 each ) and will all slots. This MIGHT get you a mythic. I don't have legendaries laying around to try......

Comment

Can't really "chase" them anyway. It's random.

Comment

Originally posted by mike929 View Post
              I heard you can have the change to make a mythic with a legendary transform. You need to put in all legendary heros ( worth 500 each ) and will all slots. This MIGHT get you a mythic. I don't have legendaries laying around to try......
              You can get mythics from legendary transform , I got Ramirez that way . But you dont have to fill it up with legendarys....

Comment

Working...
              X