Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Fortnite come to the Nintendo Switch?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to play this game on the Go

Id't be cool to see it on the Switch, just because it's awesome that Nintendo is finally allowing so many third-party games on their latest console; however, I can't imagine playing this on the go.

1. You need an internet connection to play it.
    2. The "joy-cons" are absolutely TERRIBLE to play with, and using the pro controller on the go doesn't seam feasible.

But seriously... the joy-cons are awful when it comes to playing shooters. I tried playing Splatoon 2 and it was really underwhelming. Can't believe Nintendo would even produce such a low quality controller as the standard controller for this console. So then I had to go out and spend $70 on the pro controller, which has less features than a Dualshock 4 (no speaker, touchpad, or aux jack) which is cheaper.

C'mon, Nintendo.

Comment

Ahh your right. I wish PlayStation would make a better version of the Vita that allows us to play PS4 games on go

Comment

Maybe is the only answer here. Giantbomb asked Darren way back in July. I think he just said they had nothing to announce.

Comment

I'd love it if the switch got fortnite, but more importantly I'd hope they'd allow us to link it with our main account. Allow us to use our Xbox/PC/PS4 progression rather than starting over.

Comment

Fortnite on switch? Totally gonna get it. There is nothing else to play besides Zelda and maybe a 364839294th play through for skyrim

Comment

It will be veeery cool , I like this idea very much. I like play on Nintendo and I like fortnite too

Comment

Can't wait to play fortnite on my nintendo switch

Comment

Working...
                X