Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What weapons should I level? (after super lama opening)

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for feedback for what to spend my limited schematic exp on. Currently have a close range weapon. looking for a solid 3 gun combo to carry.

Currently my only good weapon is an epic shockwave with 10% Damage, 13.3% headshot damage (how to head shot with this weapon?), 22.5% damage to afflicted and 10 dmg as fire affliction.
    Great close range clearing of trash, or anything really.

Just opened a legendary ranger with 10% damage, 30% crit damage, 22.5% damage to afflicted, 60% mag size, and 10% fire afflict dmg

And a legendary scoped dragonfly with 13.3% headshot dmg, 15% dmg to afflicted, 22.5% dmg to afflicted, 30% dmg to slow or snared, and 10% affliction energy dmg

rounded off with a epic shredder with 10% dmg, 22.5% dmg to afflicted, 24% fire rate, and 10% afflict dmg as nature.

Depends on your play style. I’ve had some great sniper rifles I never used since I am more melee-ranged with pistols and shotguns. Scoped sniper rifles are useless to me, but would be awesome for an outlander that stays back while soldiers and ninjas work close range. Figure out what you like then roll with it. Eventually you will get better schematics that will trump your current, so don’t worry about it too much.

Comment

Ifa weapon works well for you, amp it up.

Comment

I like to have a good weapon for each type of ammo. That way when I get low on small ammo, for example, I can switch to something good that uses medium bullets.

Comment

Working...
        X