X

Help - Tier 3 Hero Unlock?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help - Tier 3 Hero Unlock?

Seem to have hit a roadblock. Unlocked 72/74 of Tier 1 (next slot is a "Coming Soon") Unlocked 96/100 on Tier 2 (next slot is a Plank SSD 7) Unfortunately Tier 3 remains locked to me, and the campaign (think I'm on Page 10) has me only at the Plank SSD 5. Am I missing something? I've logged 20+ skill points I can't assign because I can't get into the Tier. I'm already well into Tier 4 of Research tree. Also can't advance Commando who is stuck at 30 of 40 .... Any assistance is appreciated, kind of at a standstill

You have to advance your campaign, heres an overview

https://fortnite.gamepedia.com/Quests#Plankerton_Quests

when you have finished PSSD6 and "Plank off" you unlock Canny Valley and Tier3 to spent skill points in...

Btw dont spend all your skill points, to the best of my knowledge, the max amount of skill points is still limited and you want them later to unlock everything you want from Tier3 and Tier4...

Comment

Just had a look in game, it says: prerequisite, 65 nodes unlocked from Skill tier 2, row boat slot 3, and quest plank off.

Not sure why your hero can't level up if you've already upgraded the level limitation.

Hope this helps.

Comment

To unlock Tier 3, you need to get into CV, in other words complete the last quest in Plankerton (Plank Off).

If you are talking about getting your hero to 3 stars you need to have the tier 3 unlocked in the skill tree, which I assume you have. My guess is that you're missing some resources, in my experience I never have enough drops of rain. It should say what you're missing on the right side of the screen when trying to upgrade.
        Last edited by dKarrot; 02-02-2018, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X