X

Tier 4 points?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tier 4 points?

Trying to figure out when I start getting 4 points when I level. My husband and I are both in Twine Peaks. he is about half way to SSD2 and I just completed SSD1. He is getting 4 points and I am getting 3. Both of us are into tier 4 so we are wonder when mine goes up.

Also since finding out we won't be getting everything in Tier 4 will there be something implemented eventually to let us adjust how we spent our points to make sure we can at least get the things we want/need instead of buying junk we don't?

Don't remember exactly when, but I think I was 4-5 quests in 76+.

Comment

I think (or though at least)t it was based on how many skills points you have, i.e how much commander exp you have earned. you get it eventually.

When the game launched, there was word that they were going to rework the skill trees at some point, but don't count on it or hold your breath. maybe by q4 2021. you know , after BR.xD

Comment

Thanks for the reply's. Guess at this point we will watch my lvls as I go up and see when it changes =)

Comment

your commander xp caps out at 11,824,750 keep an eye on your points and plan accordingly

Comment

• Mikel64 commented
            Editing a comment
            Is that based off the old xp system or the new one? I thought on one of the updates they changed it to a different scale?

I'm surprised they don't say that your commander XP eventually caps out. Without knowing that off the bat, you probably would want to spend some things differently. Hopefully they either increase the cap, or add the ability to re-spec points.

OR, do you think the total number of skill points from commander level + total skill points from other sources (quests and collection book) = skill points needed to unlock everything? Obviously this is is more theoretical,Im guessing a very small number of people will really hit that mark.
          PSNProfiles | Started playing Fortnite in December 2017.

Comment

Working...
          X