X

Legendary base kyle or legendary blitzen base kyle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legendary base kyle or legendary blitzen base kyle

I have enough resources to make Blitzen base Kyle to Legendary rarity or base kyle from rare to epic to legendary. Does anyone know what the stat comparisons would be for a legendary base kyle vs blitzen base kyle? I know it is probably minescule. But I eventually want to min max.

If you have to play one of those two; do the standard BASE, Blitzen Base is kinda bad. If you want to properly Min Max for a constructor you will want MegaBASE, Power Base, or Catstructor. Catstructor is a modified Power Base using bull rush over decoy making Power only slightly better than her.

Comment

• Taurek commented
      Editing a comment
      Catstructor is a reskin of Hotfixer

Will this be your first legendary constructor or do you have an assortment of others to choose from? Because personally I'd hold out for a Power BASE before upgrading either of those. Even if you happen to get extremely lucky and land yourself a Mega BASE you'll likely want the Power BASE in support.

Comment

Most constructors are trash. The main ones worth leveling up are Powerbase and Megabase.

They're hard to come by though, so otherwise use either BASE, Hotfixer, Guardian, or Machinist. You can eventually recycle them for 90% of their spent XP for when Power/Megabase finally drops. No other constructor is worth playing.

Comment

Or keep them all in case they get changed. I'm a completionist so I _need_ to have them all, but I do not level up each.

And before recycling or putting into the collection book, look at the bonus they give. Those may be useful for heroes you do not yet have.

Comment

My favorite is Mechanist Harper. Trap based constructor. In BASE range 30% dmg, 25% durability and 30% faster reload buff for traps. BASE has 4 range

Comment

Working...
          X