X

Combat pro controls for campaign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combat pro controls for campaign

Can we please get combat pro controls for the campaign. Having to switch control set up while playing campaign is what keeps me from playing it. Even though I paid 20 bucks for it. I imagine this is a problem for others too.

Not enough buttons. STW has abilities.

Comment

• NokarStormBlade commented
      Editing a comment
      how many times do people has to say this for you BR converts to get it?

Yeah I already asked this question a while back because it would be nice but like the other commenter said, there's more stuff to map to buttons in StW than in PvP.

Comment

• NokarStormBlade commented
      Editing a comment
      Finally someone with ears

This needs to be done. I hate hopping back and forth and readjusting to the new controls. They can just make a multi press combo like... hold left dpad then [ability] button(s). Warframe has a control scheme like this with characters abilities and it works nicely.

Comment

As a new player to the game I can tell you that from my experience, it is not too difficult to adjust to different control schemes. Yes I mess up sometimes in both BR and STW but all it takes is practice and you should be fine.

I don't think combat pro controls would be feasible for STW. As people have already said, there are abilities and gadgets that fill up the buttons. And although a multi press combo way could work, that would just be overcomplicating for the sake of it.

For me the current control scheme in STW is fine as it is, although it can be annoying for people coming from BR.

Comment

Working...
      X