QUESTION: No shielders at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION: No shielders at all?

I've noticed in the past few games I've played trying to do the "Floating Freaks", there were no shielders on any of the enemies. Is this a bug and if it is, will it be fixed soon? I have been craving that 100 V-Bucks for a while now lol.

Some missions don't have them. I'm not sure on the logic the game uses, but I feel enemy types are seeded or something. Sometimes I see lots of shielders, sometimes it's lots of lobbers, sometimes it's lots of propane husks...maybe you're just getting unlucky and not finding many missions with them at the moment. You'll get them though.
    PSNProfiles | Started playing Fortnite in December 2017.

Comment

I still see them, although maybe not as much as I used to. Perhaps try encampents? Almost everything starts to spawn like crazy in super encampments.

Comment

Maybe you weren't entering mutant storm bonus missions, they tend to frolic in those a lot, in all honesty I've never seen one without them in one.

Comment

the Fight the Storm missions (the atom looking symbol) have a decent amount of shielders during the defense. i was getting 2 - 3 data drops per run

Comment

Working...
          X