Basic Guide for Leveling up in Save the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basic Guide for Leveling up in Save the World

Hey guys,

I was bored and decided to make a really lengthy, but very informative video talking about how to increase your level (and do so effectively) for Save the World Fortnite. No fancy intro or quick clips, just a really detailed and thorough explanation.

You can view the video here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efyw...ature=youtu.be

-- I know it's long, but it should give a really thorough explanation on what some people might find to be a somewhat confusing system. I also share some advice that might save you a lot of grief later on, and talk about what other people my level have done differently. Basically these are the things I wish I knew when I first started, and I hope it reaches the people who need it - if you can bear listening to me talk for as long as I do. Also be sure to read the video description as I forgot to mention a thing or two regarding saving skill points.

Mainly this is for new players, or players who are in Plankerton and feel somewhat stuck at their level, but there's also a few tricks I learned that a lot of players might not have thought of. Anyways hope this helps someone :)

Watched the video, it was very well done and informative. Worth a watch for anyone new or someone who doesn't know what to prepare for in the later part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Loooped View Post
      You don't happen to have a cooking chanel on YT, do you?
      The moment I heard your voice I thought I was watching Binging with Babish...!

Comment

Watched the whole video. It was very good video. It was good that you made it that long and clearly said out what is the perfect thing to do there or there. 1question to everyone. There were some places in the video where it just froze but the time went on and some words cut out. Did someone experience this also? (btw great job making it)

Comment

Working...
        X