Stampede vs Tiger Jaw for Crowd Controll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stampede vs Tiger Jaw for Crowd Controll

I am currently in Canny Valley and using UAH, UAH, Izzy

My 3 to go weapons atm is legandary Deathstalker, Super Shredder and Dam Buster. I only need Dam Buster if im in deep trouble.

Anyway- i only have mid- long Range weapons and i need something for crowd controll.

I have 2 x stampede Rolls: 1. + 10% damage - 30% recoil + 15% damage + 60% Magasin size + 20% damage

2. +15 % reload spess + 15% Damage to aflicted targets + 18% fire rate + 20% headshot damage + 30% Damage to slowed and snared target

Tigerjaw

13,3% Headshot damage + 30% magasine size +21% Crit chance + 30% damage to stunned, staggered and knocked down targets Changes damage type to energy

Which one should i pick for crowd controll?

Honestly, your best form for crowd control is gonna be an explosive weapon. I know you only 'use it when you need to' but when you need crowd control you should just use this. If you're looking for any kind of alternative, I would recommend Room Sweeper or Tigerjaw. Either fully auto shotgun will be good for ya. So in your case, I would recommend the Tigerjaw, at least you can use it 3 starred, maybe 4 star if you really find it becoming weak down the road, but hopefully by then you'll find another with better rolls.

Your rolls for tigerjaw are okay, just not great. They could be worse lol. But it should still help melt down crowds just by it being what it is.

Comment

I have a fire Tigerjaw with 50% Headshotdmg. It just melts the faces of the enemies off. It feels good

Comment

Ok, i will probably upgrade a Shotgun to tier 3.
        Dam Buster does the job, but it's a expensive weapon to use often.

Comment

I use a firecracker for crowd control. Using the energy thief I dragon slash into the group then hit anyone standing with the firecracker as I back out to reset the slash. I agree with Loooped, I would take the Tiger Jaw out of the 3 choices. Not great, but it’ll do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Loooped View Post
            Honestly, your best form for crowd control is gonna be an explosive weapon. I know you only 'use it when you need to' but when you need crowd control you should just use this. If you're looking for any kind of alternative, I would recommend Room Sweeper or Tigerjaw. Either fully auto shotgun will be good for ya. So in your case, I would recommend the Tigerjaw, at least you can use it 3 starred, maybe 4 star if you really find it becoming weak down the road, but hopefully by then you'll find another with better rolls.

Your rolls for tigerjaw are okay, just not great. They could be worse lol. But it should still help melt down crowds just by it being what it is.
            What are your thoughts on Deathstalker? I have it Leveld, but i more or less use Super Shredder instead.

Shotgun:
            You did not mention Stampede, is it not great since its not fully automatic?

anyway - Super Shredder, Shotgun? , Dam Buster should be a fine mix ?

and lastly: Would you rate the Hydra from event store over the Super Shredder?
            Last edited by Lordhumpe; 02-08-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordhumpe View Post

What are your thoughts on Deathstalker? I have it Leveld, but i more or less use Super Shredder instead.

Shotgun:
              You did not mention Stampede, is it not great since its not fully automatic?

anyway - Super Shredder, Shotgun? , Dam Buster should be a fine mix ?

and lastly: Would you rate the Hydra from event store over the Super Shredder?
              I've been using Deathstalker since the very start and I still use it in twine. Still one of the most powerful weapons out there by far. The hydra is also really good, a shotgun that acts like a rifle and does a lot of damage + nature damage. Definitely recommend you give that weapon a try.
              Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
              And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
              I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

• Catalyst_Light commented
                Editing a comment
                THe Hydra does NOT do Nature damage , it does Energy damage which makes it fairly versitile in its use. I find it great for eyeblasters because it can stagger them and husky husks
                Last edited by Catalyst_Light; 03-19-2018, 08:36 AM.

• Vidi Vici Veni commented
                Editing a comment
                That's what I meant! Mistake on my end lol
            Working...
            X