Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Years Weapon (Dragon's Roar) now a dud?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice way to take a great weapon and based off a few complaints ruin it. Dragon's Meow more like it. Don't hire bungie developers!!!
    Last edited by UchihaS83; 02-22-2018, 12:49 PM.

Gun is practically useless now.

Comment

Having the Affliction do more damage than the rifle itself was bound to be a red flag anyways. You can still fire this down at grouped up enemies due to the guaranteed piercing plus Affliction effectit comes with. You just need to go for headshots like any other weapon to maximize Time to Kill on tougher Husks since even pre patch, I noticed you can do additional Affliction damage from head shots.

Comment

Now when i shoot, even headshots, not even a tick of health goes down, in lvl 64 missions, i am lvl 61, it's lvl 82. Every other weapon i have over lvl 49 out preforms it. sooo, yeah. Total waste of SXP.

Comment

good thing all evolution mats are returned now x)

Comment

%Good thing GTA Online is still a thing. I mean, no one said anything about the Crossbow, but it at lvl 58 does 20% more damage than my lvl 82 one shot (which is far from a one shot btw). NPC's are bullet sponges, should not take two mags to kill one zombie. Roll back the update.
            Last edited by UchihaS83; 02-22-2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

This thread is a salt mine. Have some fries with your salt why don't you?

Comment

nah, just won't get my time or money. Well, maybe a little.. i mean a lvl 49 Vendetta (Epic) should not heavily outperform a lvl 82 Dragon's Roar (Legendary) that's that #trumpLogic.
                Last edited by UchihaS83; 02-22-2018, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Oh and for the guy that said something about the affliction doing more damage than the rifle.. do you that there is a difference in the way ballistics react due to shape and weight? Like Hollow tips vs Round. Depends on the projectile. Basically, if i shoot you in the thigh, the pain is not going to kill you, bleeding out will.
                  Last edited by UchihaS83; 02-22-2018, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UchihaS83 View Post
                    %Good thing GTA Online is still a thing. I mean, no one said anything about the Crossbow, but it at lvl 58 does 20% more damage than my lvl 82 one shot (which is far from a one shot btw). NPC's are bullet sponges, should not take two mags to kill one zombie. Roll back the update.
                    Is it? GTA died LONG ago. I uninstalled it 2 years ago, what a piece of **** it has become. Nothing good about GTA V anymore.
                    Ric, you good bro?

-----Day 1 Founder-----

Comment

Except the fact that it's all the GTA's wrapped into one you can enjoy with 29 of your friends at once. Oh, they sold like 80 million copies had their best month in ADU and revenue Dec, 2017. So, not sure what you are talking about. The game has gotten better each year. Numbers don't lie, people do.
                      Last edited by UchihaS83; 02-22-2018, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I agree. Bungie took Destiny and destroyed it. The day YEAR ONE hit I quit. I was tired of losing my weapons and having to start over. Constantly having to deal with them screwing weapons up.

Comment

Yep, I already recycled my gun to get the mats back, I knew it would be over nerfed to uselessness. Honestly every reward from this event sucks.

Comment

• UchihaS83 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I am a fan of the hover board, everything else is blah. I can't reward this behavior, they deserve to be shamed.

The weapon was broken...
                          Dont forget its piercing bullets so its normal to have lower dmg.

Comment

The irony is that it STILL does double damage than it should and is severely overpowered. This thread is a ****** magnet.

Comment

• UchihaS83 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              No it does not, hbp 61 lvl 82 on a 46 lvl mission takes a full mag at 90% increase 38 bullets to take down a beamer. tf you mean? But my nightcleave at lvl 49 destroys smashers? And, on top of everything else it's PVE who cares that we are destroying zombies isn't that what we paid for?

• Septemvri commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I can't care less about your anecdotal canny adventures and how you feel your fights go. I am working with numbers. See the damage on the weapon, shoot, look at the floating text. No other weapon shoots for twice the intended amount.

• UchihaS83 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Clearly your math needs work. !00 doubled up over 3 secs or 3 shots at a 1000 a piece?
                          Working...
                          X