Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rate my setup (loadout)

Just curious
    Primary; Mid Range Secondary; Long or Short Range Melee

That's a pretty nice set up I never realized the razor had such high dps. Do you use the survivors to up your dps a lot? Also in my opinion you should try and get a sword for a melee they are a lot quicker. But all round rateing for the weapons you use a strong 7/10 is deserved
    ​​​​

Comment

• MarshMílô commented
      Editing a comment
      i have a slice n dice as a sword, i just use the bat cause it'll get energy affliction

So, your weapons have crit damage, but no crit chance. They will get you by, but they aren't really keepers for the long haul. Crit damage is only useful as long as you can reliably crit your target. Ideally you'll wan't both, but if you ever have to choose between the two, prioritize crit chance.
    Make Fortnite (Not BR) Great Again.

Comment

• MarshMílô commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! The loadout will change as im working on getting a One-Shot and replacing the super shredder with a dedicated shotgun (if you could give me a suggestion that would be appreciated)

rip cc perks

Comment

It okay. I myself would trade out the sniper for a shotgun.

Comment

• MarshMílô commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, im working on getting a dedicated shotgun (which will get rid of my melee) and getting a dedicated sniper (probably a One-Shot)

Only Shotgun I currently use is a Room Sweeper. I've tried almost all of them and they each have their own drawback to make you not want them. The Room Sweeper's downfall is ammo efficiency. I chose to live with that because it doesn't cause a DPS loss. Shotguns with the single shell reloading process as opposed to all at once will lower your DPS overall and have downtimes that can get you killed.
      Make Fortnite (Not BR) Great Again.

Comment

Working...
      X