X

hacksaw lmg after update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hacksaw lmg after update

so I just got hacksaw to level 25 since it rolls an element now and I’m lacking a good fire ar. I have not invested any perk upgrade points though. Anyone mess around with it? Thoughts?

I know there was already a thread for his gun but that was pre update and any gun without an element is garbage.

Don't give up on the 'ol HackSAW yet... As a PL83 running a 106 HackSAW, it's nice to be able to melt Misties like no one's business. I personally would not reccomend striving for a fire element. Since the Energy Element buff some time ago, I make most of my front-line weapons energy. No matter what element of husk I'm fighting, I get the same damage. No gun swapping, no hurried crafting of a gun with the correct element. My advice would be to take the path I took: save up some Re-PERK and slap an energy element on that bad boy.

Comment

• Catalyst_Light commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed , this is the best approach.

Admittedly I haven't read the latest update notes, but what happened w the hackSAW? I had it in the back of my mind to mess around with someday, but if it got a nerf or something maybe I'll keep it on the shelf.

Comment

There's nothing changed on it. Energy just got boost to 75% base dmg against all targets. So it out damage Phy against elements. Before, it was pointless to get Energy, since Phy pretty much did the same dmg to elements.

Comment

Working...
      X