X

Shadowshard Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadowshard Question

Hi guys, new to Twine as of tonight, and facing the T4/T5 upgrade question. I've read quite a bit and have a pretty good idea of which weapons I want to take down the Shadowshard path, but I'm a little nervous about resources.

I've never had to worry about any resources before. Take Malachite for example, I was careful to not upgrade too fast, had a buffer, and never looked back. I don't ever intentionally mine it, and even throw away excess because it just comes so freely from rewards, SC, general looting, etc...

It seems like Obsidian will behave the same way, I've got nearly 2 stacks just from late Canney.

But this Shadowshard seems to be a bit more limited (I've only accumulated half a stack from Canney).

Once I start doing missions in Twine, does it free up?
    Any of you SS'ers ever wish you'd stuck with Obsidian?
    Any problems with Brightcore in the future?
    Best mission level to farm it? (70's, 80's..?)

Any advice appreciated.

I chose shard for my first, but made sure I had a favorite to make obsidian right after, in case I ran short on shard. Did the same for ammo selection, so not all my high level weapons would use the same bullets. Don't worry much about either anymore, including core and beam.

Might just be my perception, but shard seems to be less common, but not by much. Might be because shard wears outfaster. Maybe when searching containers, I feel obsidian is more common, but that is subjective feeling, not objective measurement. Depends on how much you search.

Don't remember seeing malachite much in early TP, but that was a while ago. I still keep a stack for my 82 heavy weapon. Expeditions provide nearly enough of that.

Comment

To answer your question about core and beam, I haven't seen them much in missions lower than pl 94.

Comment

Working...
      X