Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Shadow Stance Damage Resistance Work?

Collapse
X

How does Shadow Stance Damage Resistance Work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How does Shadow Stance Damage Resistance Work?

    I was testing this out. Using Dragon Scorch with no dmg resist buffs from my weapons:

    Damage From One Blaster Laser
    • No Shadow stance, No Support hero Bonus: 5819
    • No Shadow stance, 14% Support Hero Bonus (Raven): 5005 (14% reduction)
    • Shadow stance (30% + the bonus 15%), No Support hero Bonus: 4073 (30% reduction)
    • Shadow stance (30% + the bonus 15%), 14% Support Hero Bonus (Raven): 3259 (44% reduction)

    How is dmg reduction calculated? I would expect:
    • No Shadow stance, No Support hero Bonus: 5819
    • No Shadow stance, 14% Support Hero Bonus (Raven): 5005 (14% reduction)
    • Shadow stance (30% + the bonus 15%), No Support hero Bonus: 3200 (45% reduction)
    • Shadow stance (30% + the bonus 15%), 14% Support Hero Bonus (Raven): 2386 (59% reduction)
    Last edited by UniformWheat; 07-11-2018, 02:42 PM.

    #2
    Originally posted by UniformWheat View Post
    I was testing this out. Using Dragon Scorch with no dmg resist buffs from my weapons:

    Damage From One Blaster Laser
    • No Shadow stance, No Support hero Bonus: 5819
    • No Shadow stance, 14% Support Hero Bonus (Raven): 5005 (14% reduction)
    • Shadow stance (30% + the bonus 15%), No Support hero Bonus: 4073 (30% reduction)
    • Shadow stance (30% + the bonus 15%), 14% Support Hero Bonus (Raven): 3259 (44% reduction)

    How is dmg reduction calculated? I would expect:
    • No Shadow stance, No Support hero Bonus: 5819
    • No Shadow stance, 14% Support Hero Bonus (Raven): 5005 (14% reduction)
    • Shadow stance (30% + the bonus 15%), No Support hero Bonus: 3200 (45% reduction)
    • Shadow stance (30% + the bonus 15%), 14% Support Hero Bonus (Raven): 2386 (59% reduction)
    Which bonus are you referring to with "15%"?
    Because Shadow Stance only gives 15% base and 15% from the level 18 perk for a total of 30% and you've already mentioned the Support Slot bonus of 14%.
    Last edited by Ricz0r; 07-11-2018, 05:12 PM.
    --Retired-- CM

    See a thread or post that violates the forum guidelines? Please flag it to help out the Community Moderators. :)

    Comment


    • DarkForceLegend commented
      Editing a comment
      I would suspect that he completely leveled it up before reading all the perks and seen that the main perk shadow stance is updated to reflect all the add on bonuses.
Working...
X