X

the best weapon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best weapon

what is the best weapon out of these 3: nocturno, siegebreaker and grave digger?

grave digger, nocturno and siegebreaker are same since there are re perks just a diffrent skin nocturno=scar(siegebreaker)

Comment

• SleepySRH commented
      Editing a comment
      This is actually incorrect.
      If you reperk like a beginner and just do "damage" reperks yes its a reskin. But for Nocturno theres actually different reperk options where you can stack on extra critical damage.
      Grave Digger actually the ammo variance makes a huge difference. "breacher" doesnt have a legendary version and it shows why in the grave digger. It's a bit OP in terms of bullet spray and damage, also Defenders do alot better Gravediggers then Siegebreaker or Nocturno.

Siegebreaker is not bad. Honestly if you want to be a true try-hard you should get all three and do them like this.

Nocturno - Nature
      Gravedigger - Fire
      Siegebreaker - Water

You will always have the right kind of powerful assault rifle for all storms. Energy is a clutch for casuals who cant build an arsenal :P

HUH, hardly the best. By any means. My Tiny Instrument Of Death makes them look like BB guns. STW does not function like BR.

Comment

• Pailzor commented
      Editing a comment
      Your response is irrelevant to the question. He was asking the best of those three. He wants an all-around assault rifle, not a hybrid pistol.

Probably the grave digger as apparently medium bullets are more common than light bullets :/

Comment

• TheLemonDictator commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really, as when you loot ammo boxes in the world you'll always end up with twice or more light bullets then medium bullets.

I know they are jut reskins, but I think the Gravedigger feels better when I shoot it. Maybe its just the different perks. I personally run around with 6k light ammo and 500 medium almost all the time and I use siegebreaker a lot, so I don't know how medium ammo is more common.

Comment

I'm on Catalyst's team: Tiny Instrument of Death all the way, combined with a Tiger (against Smashers and for quick long range headshots) and a fast melee weapon (against ricochet mini-bosses and Slingers) are perfect for any situation.
      https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/staggerhat

Comment

• Catalyst_Light commented
        Editing a comment
        I hear you. Been using a Razorblade for light bullets, the Lynx for medium, Super Shredder for Eyeblasters/ sword for flingers and TID. Handles everything. I give my defender ( sniper ) an Obliterator ( heavy bullets) . Works.

Why would you use the Grave Digger anyways, it's underpowered as all hell for using medium bullets, I'd rather use the Dragon's Roar as I will always get more bang for my buck, especially with the Explosive Headshots perk.

Comment

Grave digger is one of the best weapons in the game

Comment

Editing a comment
          lol, lol, lol ,lol,

It is a fact, you probably havent even tried it.

Comment

Editing a comment
          It is your opinion, you can have it no matter the facts.

• LoosersKlub commented
          Editing a comment
          How could it be a fact ? Lower stats than a lot of weapons, HOW is it better than those ? L-O-L. Make sense kiddo.

The fact is that it is all dmg perks and one of the fastest smasher killer weapons.

Comment

• yeah099 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a weapon that takes 2 shot to kill a smasher.

It has a kinda big accuracy loss while firing though. Tiger is my go-to for Fire Assault, it got my Grave Digger kicked to the curb.
        Make Fortnite (Not BR) Great Again.

Comment

My weapons of choice would be: Grave digger, Tiger and Nocturno, so both are amazing

Comment

I would have to say the buzz cut and hydra even though I rarely use ar's I still have them max tiers, just in case. My personal choice would be the whisper .45 anyday
            Yeah, it is what is. Right?

Comment

I personally only use the Grave with my Urban Assault, Wraith for everyone else.
              Bundlebuss in slot 2, Noble Launcher in slot 3.
              I'll use my Blazing Masamune when I use a ninja, and the Founder's Revolt in lower PL missions.
              "A rule is of no value unless a punishment is enforced"
              -Brandon Mull

Stats: https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/Tasty_Salt

Comment

None. Wraith is better that all of them. Gravedigger is overrated and the wraith is a better version of the siegebreaker/noc that uses med bullets

Comment

Working...
                X