Collapse
X

the best weapon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of those at all. Wraith followed by Tiger if the question is open to all possible AR's.

Out of the "standard" AR's, I'd have to go with Siegebreaker.

Out of just those 3 you listed, Gravedigger is my personal choice. Little harder hitting and slower ROF is my personal preference.

Comment

The Initiator is my favourite weapon because it goes "klonck" when you introduce it to a husks head also the pitchfork seems to get no love here :/

Comment

Durr I is micraft

Comment

NIce thread

Comment

To everyone in this thread saying that the Siegebreaker and Nocturno are the same weapon, you're wrong.
            If they didn't have perks; they would be identical, yes. But there are some different perk options for each. Most notably, Nocturno has the Static 6th perk of "Causes affliction damage for 6 seconds", while the Siegebreaker can come the same perk, it can also come with some others like "Getting 5 headshots in a row increases ranged weapon damage +30% for 10 seconds" or "Damage dealt with this weapon snares the target by 30% for 6 seconds". That said; for fast firing weapons Like the Siegebreaker or Nocturno, Most people want the "causes affliction" perk anyway. However, the Siegebreaker can take "+Damage to afflicted tagets" as one of it's regular perks, and the Nocturno Cannot. I presonally keep 3 Siegebreakers at PL 106. One in each element(Fire/nature/water). They are solid workhorses, but by no means my best weapons. They all have "Causes affliction" as their 6th perk, and are full max legendary perked as: +30%Dam, +75%Reload, +20%Dam&Element, +30%Dam, +45%Dam to Afflicted. This means the first shot hits for 180% damage and causes affliction. Every subsequent shot on the same target is 225% damage and refreshes affliction. This kind of damage setup is impossible with the Nocturno.

TLDR: Siegebreaker is better than Nocturno if it's perked right.

Comment

Originally posted by CLockWreck View Post
              However, the Siegebreaker can take "+Damage to afflicted targets" as one of it's regular perks, and the Nocturno Cannot
              You're right. All those people (including me) must be smoking crack. I don't exactly favor/use my Nocturno anymore, but I also don't knock it down any farther than necessary.
              Attached Files
              Make Fortnite (Not BR) Great Again.

Comment

Originally posted by oTechnic View Post
                Grave digger is one of the best weapons in the game
                Oh boy u dont even begint to comprehend on how many lvl that statment is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by s3n4r View Post

Oh boy u dont even begint to comprehend on how many lvl that statment is wrong.
                  Like anything it’s subjective, for a weapon where you can just spray and pray and use med bullets, for the job intended it has the perfect perks. Technically I could craft one and left my daughter use it and for her yes it would be one of the best guns in the game.

For me I didn’t even bother to level one up. I tried out a friends one he crafted to me and used it when the element was more effective, I have a good siege levelled but don’t even use that. I like the tiger and the silent Spector.

I can see why some people class it as one of the best, but for others, generally there not that well skilled or havnt acquired better weapons when then it’s not really up there. Also its hero dependant.

Comment

Working...
                  X