Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Husk and Mist Monster information, with pictures!

Collapse
X

Husk and Mist Monster information, with pictures!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Husk and Mist Monster information, with pictures!

I put together a list of the monsters in Fortnite and added pictures to go along with it.
    In Fortnite, you battle against Husks and Mist Monsters as you build, protect and collect. Read about them here...

Hey Shillianth, Shielders and Mimics aren't Mist Monsters. May I suggest moving the Shielder and Mimic to Misc but nice information overall.

Comment

As Beignis suggest, you should move Shielder and Mimic to misc monsters, after all, when doing killing husks or mist monster missions they don't count for any of them. Funny thing is that those 2 along with the Troll have a similar behavior: they protect something. The Mimic protects a chest (more or less), the Shielder protects husks and mist monsters, and the Troll protects a bluglo (again, more or less), but to be more specific, they delay the player on getting/doing something.

Also, there is a mistake on nature husks this is what it says:
      • "Enemies that deal nature damage, will do additional damage from nature damage".
      This is what it should say:
      • "Enemies that deal nature damage, will do additional damage to metal structures".
      And there is other mistake: Energy weapons don't do 75% of damage to elemental husks, they actually do 67% of damage. Same with same elemental damage to same elemental husk (nature to nature, fire to fire, water to water), they do 67% damage, not 75%. Unless devs changed it (which I cannot find info about).

I would also retire the "ninja husk", no reason to be there if nobody has seen it, after all, it could have been an Alpha scrap or some person trolling. But that is only my opinion, do what you think best.

The guide is amazing BTW :D, keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Shillianth View Post
        I put together a list of the monsters in Fortnite and added pictures to go along with it.
        Shillianth! Good to see you posting in the forums. I've been enjoying the posts in your blog and this is certainly one of them.

Nice job and thanks so much for sharing.

Comment

Working...
        X