All-In-One Spreadsheet (Guide)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• All-In-One Spreadsheet (Guide)

Hey guys, I'm here to promote my guide for Fortnite which is located over at my google spreadsheet (link at the end) and is still being updated. This guide consists almost everything you need to know for the game from starting out as a new player to min-maxing at the end game. Noteworthy features include a compilation of tips, explanation of most game mechanics, data sheets for weapons and a calculator that allows players to compare their weapons, find out experience needed to attain certain levels etc. A lot of work has been put into the spreadsheet not only by me, but also by the Fortnite community in general, be it through providing me with their own findings and data to leaving feedbacks that correct any misinformation. Lastly, I am open to all suggestions which you can either leave as a reply in this thread or over at the feedback page on my spreadsheet.

Link : http://epic.gm/yx

*Link shortened by Epic Games. I don't stand to profit from people viewing my spreadsheet at all. I just do this out of love for this game and min-maxing in general

10th October 2017 Edit

Hey guys, the spreadsheet just received a major update with a new tab on Horde Bash. You can check out the new tab under "HB". Anyway, while I update my spreadsheet daily, I'm mostly active on the Fortnite Reddit side of things. I post gameplay and mechanic analyses there every few days. Lately, I made a post covering the math behind horde bash (https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/co...nd_horde_bash/) as well as a comparison between the 2 headhunters (https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/co...vs_headhunter/). Of course, those aren't the only posts I have made and you can find most of them over at the "Tips" tab on my spreadsheet. Lastly, thanks for all the love and support for my spreadsheet.
    Last edited by Whitesushi; 10-09-2017, 01:15 PM.

an awesome doc. I've using this since the day I started playing!

Whitesushi somewhere I saw an overview for medals and how much they add for each reward chest at the end of a mission. Could you add it? The search function in the new forums doesn't show it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitesushi View Post
      Hey guys, I'm here to promote my guide for Fortnite which is located over at my google spreadsheet (link at the end) and is still being updated. This guide consists almost everything you need to know for the game from starting out as a new player to min-maxing at the end game. Noteworthy features include a compilation of tips, explanation of most game mechanics, data sheets for weapons and a calculator that allows players to compare their weapons, find out experience needed to attain certain levels etc. A lot of work has been put into the spreadsheet not only by me, but also by the Fortnite community in general, be it through providing me with their own findings and data to leaving feedbacks that correct any misinformation. Lastly, I am open to all suggestions which you can either leave as a reply in this thread or over at the feedback page on my spreadsheet.

Link : http://epic.gm/yx

*Link shortened by Epic Games. I don't stand to profit from people viewing my spreadsheet at all. I just do this out of love for this game and min-maxing in general
      Thanks again, Whitesushi. Amazing spreadsheet and we really appreciate the constant updates. I send people to the sheet all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Yorvalt View Post
        an awesome doc. I've using this since the day I started playing!

Whitesushi somewhere I saw an overview for medals and how much they add for each reward chest at the end of a mission. Could you add it? The search function in the new forums doesn't show it anymore.
        Hey thanks for letting me know about this. I will definitely add this in considering it's probably something a lot of people wants to know too but I tried to google it up and hasn't gotten any relevant results unfortunately :(.

Originally posted by [EPIC
        Tense;n63101]

Thanks again, Whitesushi. Amazing spreadsheet and we really appreciate the constant updates. I send people to the sheet all the time!
        That's awesome to hear. Thanks for the support!

Comment

When you say "When playing with others, building health and trap damage is scaled to the highest player on the team", what do you actually mean? Does that mean low level traps will scale up?

Also, it seems I can't add anything to the feedback tab - so:

On the "Layout" tab, it seems you moved the "Constructor" value but the formula didn't get updated. As is, it is trying to calculate from Cell C36, but they should all be from Cell X36 instead.

On the "Loot" tab, Bacon can be used to make the Defender Post platforms.
          Last edited by slothgodfather; 09-11-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slothgodfather View Post
            When you say "When playing with others, building health and trap damage is scaled to the highest player on the team", what do you actually mean? Does that mean low level traps will scale up?

Also, it seems I can't add anything to the feedback tab - so:

On the "Layout" tab, it seems you moved the "Constructor" value but the formula didn't get updated. As is, it is trying to calculate from Cell C36, but they should all be from Cell X36 instead.

On the "Loot" tab, Bacon can be used to make the Defender Post platforms.
            1. Yep they will scale up unless you are the highest player on the team in terms of building health / tech
            2. You've to click the link "feedback form" at the top of the feedback page
            3. Fixed, thanks~
            4. Added~

Comment

Great reference. Highly recommended not just for min/maxxers but anyone else spending way too many hours on this game.

Comment

This is really awesome info. I'm still absorbing a lot of it, but a lot of elements are clicking in my head that were kind of fuzzy before. Not to mention a vast amount of info that would otherwise need to a lot of play testing to discover without talking to other players and drilling them for details.

Comment

Whitesushi The spreadsheet is amazing. Thanks for the great work.

Can you please fix the L70 " The missions must go on" reward. It's not the wall dynamo, but a random epic trap. And also L70 " Falling down" reward is just a random epic soldier.

I was extremely disappointing with the trap cause I was expecting wall dynamo and I got the 4 times duplicate ceiling aoe trap.

As for the Headhunter reward, I know a lot of people rushing towards that quest cause they think they will get the most OP class in the game, when in fact they could just get another Survivalist Jonesy.

It would also be great if you could add the side quests. For instance there's a quest to loot 5 safes to get the epic Pathfinder and do 2 Cat2 Storm missions 64+ to get epic Assassin Sarah.

Keep up the good work.
                  Last edited by Catalinul; 09-13-2017, 03:35 AM.

Comment

You wrote: "
                    You can only get rewards for the first 3 timed missions you do daily. Additional timed missions do not award timed mission rewards". I tested it today and did 7 missions with timed rewards and got all of them. Maybe some changes with the fight the storm update.%%%%A

Comment

Timed missions are different than mutant storm missions. You can do 3 timed ones per day and 10 mutant missions per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitesushi View Post

1. Yep they will scale up unless you are the highest player on the team in terms of building health / tech
                        Thanks! But I'm still really confused about this aspect. Is it just "whoever has the most perks" is what gets applied to everyone? What if I'm the highest level in the group but haven't put any skill points towards increasing tech or building health? Or are you saying a power level 39 Epic Wall Darts that I craft actually become the same as the Legendary plvl 50 Wall Darts someone else can make?

Comment

Thanks for all the positive feedbacks guys!

Catalinul : Fixed all those issues you mentioned. Right now I can't remember what side quests I did unfortunately so I can't really come up with a list :/
                          slothgodfather : It has nothing to do with level but the stat in specific. You could be the highest level but you may not necessarily have the highest tech. Hope this answers it for you!

Comment

Ah so you are saying the damage of traps (or health of walls) will use the best stat perks from the party? You could be highest level but have not picked as many wall health/upgrades as a lower level guy, or you could have arranged your survivor squads to be terrible at Tech but great at Offense.

my unupgraded green trap will not suddenly be as good as thr high level guy's 3 star traps, but it will benefit from the highest tech bonuses one of the party members has?

sorry to be a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by slothgodfather View Post
                              Ah so you are saying the damage of traps (or health of walls) will use the best stat perks from the party? You could be highest level but have not picked as many wall health/upgrades as a lower level guy, or you could have arranged your survivor squads to be terrible at Tech but great at Offense.

my unupgraded green trap will not suddenly be as good as thr high level guy's 3 star traps, but it will benefit from the highest tech bonuses one of the party members has?

sorry to be a pain.
                              Yep that is basically what I am saying. I will throw an example to make this clearer

Let's say I am a level 1 new player with 0 tech joining a friend with 2000 tech in Twine Peaks (only 2 players in the game). My common wooden floor spikes are supposed to do 12 damage (base) and because I have 0 tech. However because my friend is the highest tech user in the game with 2000 tech, these common wooden floor spikes now benefits from his tech and ends up doing 12*(1+20) = 252 damage. Same thing for building health

Comment

Working...
                              X