Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide on how to find Joel's Pub quickly (Mythic survivor)

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys! I just made a video on some tips finding Joel's pub quickly. Feel free to check it out! I hope it could help you out! :)

https://youtu.be/104Cf_tzd-E
    Last edited by wyiLe; 08-18-2018, 12:50 PM. Reason: Adding the thumbnail of the video.

how do you start the quest?

Comment

To get the quest for both new mythic survivors Joel and Karolina, you need to start the side quest "save the world" this should be available once you reach a certain level like ssd5 plankerton etc. It's starts off with a rescue 100 survivors, followed by a quest to kill 1000 husks, then 100 mist monsters then to find Joel's pub twice and smash old pianos to find portaits of Karolina. Great guides on YouTube. Be weary these are NOT lead mythic survivors just squad mythics.

Comment

Here's another tip:

- GET SOME FRIENDS (or randoms on same quest), each of you start a mission in the city (NOT ON PUBLIC), and the first one to find a pub has the other three join and you get credit and the mission complete. took us two missions to get both PUBS :P

NOTE: no I did not watch the video because I got this mission complete for all my friends already, but this is what we did :D

Comment

get up above the city. look for the green window trim and green sign. super easy to find.

Comment

• wyiLe commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah! I sometimes do that to find the Atlases as well! But I am not too sure if people who set the view distance to low would be able to see it, since it might not render.

Thank you CrazySquiggle, this is also a very good tip! That works as well! But sometimes I don't feel too good about just "freeriding" my friends, since we can just do the missions and have fun together! :P

Comment

Can u make a guide for the karolina survivor

Comment

• valiantheart2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Go do Suburban zones. Look the yellow exclamation marks to show up on your map.
              Usually you can find old pianos in basements, destroy those to get the items you need.
              Pretty easy, but i think each map will have like 3 max, so you need to do this a few times.

• Zeltron_ commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!

Originally posted by Zeltron_ View Post
            Can u make a guide for the karolina survivor
            The furniture you have to hit with your pickaxe is highlighted with yellow exclamation marks in the suburbs, and you can see those on the minimap. This mission is easy, so you won't need a guide now you know what to look for.
            https://v2.fortnitedb.com/en/profile/Jezcentral
            Unreal Engine forum mod, Fortnite forum mod and London Unreal Engine Meetup organiser.

Comment

Working...
            X