Collection Book Comprehensive Checklist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Collection Book Comprehensive Checklist

Have you ever, like myself, opened a llama that turned gold only to be offered a choice between one item or another? Then, with an impending choice between two items and no way of referencing your schematic or collection book inventory, you frantically reach into the depths of your mind and attempt to recall if you already have the schematic. In a fit of frenzied recollection your brain has completely failed you and you will most likely pick the option that you already have.

Well no need to worry fellow commanders because right here and now you can gain access to a complete checklist of schematics, heroes and event cards in the game! You say this is too good to be true? Are you dreaming right now? I assure you this is The Dream. For one easy click you too can improve your odds of obtaining that schematic you need.

Please enjoy the checklist and I hope it serves you well. Collection Book Checklist:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NL...Xh5CVXpxM_wh4Q

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated and welcome!

Sincerely,
    Commander Orthwine
    Last edited by Orthwine; 09-12-2017, 12:43 PM.

This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing.

Comment

• Orthwine commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much! It was a lot of fun to make.

Give this man a freaking medal! I've had this happen to me a few times but never thought to run a full checklist. I just tried *tried* to make a point to remember which items or heroes I'm short on

Comment

• Orthwine commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Hopefully this serves you well fellow commander

Originally posted by The_Urgist View Post
    Give this man a freaking medal! I've had this happen to me a few times but never thought to run a full checklist. I just tried *tried* to make a point to remember which items or heroes I'm short on
    I'm a fan of everything being put into Google sheets! It's a beautiful thing.

Comment

Also, anything you "favorite" won't even show up as a possibility for the Collections book.

So if you have an Epic Ceiling Gas Trap favorited, you know that the one showing up in your collections book as something that can be slotted is an extra.

Very handy for me. I've Favorited just about everything I want to keep so I know if it's on the block for Collections, I know I already have it.

Comment

• Orthwine commented
        Editing a comment
        TheCoffeeMonkey I do the exact same thing. Favoriting is really useful and keeps those schematics I want to see on top of the list too!

I could kiss you, had just started to make this myself but now I have more time to play Fortnite instead. Brilliant!!!!

Comment

very nice work. i had already made one of these , not as pretty,
        one thing i have in mine, is all the survivor squads, too, which slots are filled with what rarity, personality and bonus, ( thanks to the time i got the legendary lead choice in a llama and i picked the one i already had leg. and theother was still epic. (doh)

Comment

• Orthwine commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I will be adding the survivor squads as well. Great suggestion! Be on the lookout for an update soon.

I added a new sheet that I am still working on but it includes Ullrick's suggestion of the Survivor Squads. To include spaces for Leaders (Rarity/Personality) and Squad Members (Rarity/Personality/Bonus). Thanks for the great feedback!

Comment

Now, if they could just implement this into the game so we could just have access to it all during Llama opening... Guess there isn't a lot of money in that though!

Comment

Update to include all the Fortnitemare Items listed in the collection book!
            Good luck you spooky commanders!

Comment

Working...
            X