Easiest way to get sunbeam crystal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easiest way to get sunbeam crystal?

How to get them easily?

You need to be able to access PL94 and PL100 missions.
    Make Fortnite (Not BR) Great Again.

Comment

Thanks for answering I was wondering the same thing. I am no way ready to go 94 lvl missions yet. Have to get use to 88 first. The grind continues.
      Food for thought good players play STW and everyone else let STW play them.
      https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/carolinakingme

Comment

Do not try and hurry to 130 level weapons. This is going to sound ultra conservative, but it's honest and at least gives you another viewpoint to consider in your decision. I am PL 102 and do not own a single 130 weapon. I routinely play 94 and 100 missions (both regular and 4-player). LOL .. why, you ask ... The basic reason is of course resource scarcity (brightcore ore, sunbeam crystal, efficient parts). But it's not simply because I can't earn/find them. I personally chase mission rewards that I want, when I want them. Survivor EXP, Legendary Perk, Epic Perk, Evolution Matl's, and of course the @#$%-ed up Re-Perk. This means I am playing a large variety of missions. Mostly in Twine, but spread around the map (76, 82, 88, 94, 100). Only in the 94 and 100 are the materials even available. In order to CONSISTENTLY have a good enough supply of T5 materials, I'd have to play a majority of 94 and 100 level missions, and I just don't want to be so resource poor that it affects what I want to play. I'd advise to get a good buffer of T5 materials going, and then pick 1 weapon (to start) to convert to beam/core. Then only play it in the 94/100 level missions. See how your resources go, then go on from there with more if you want. Anyway, conservative yes, but my 106's have served me perfectly fine in all missions so far (they are good weapons and perfectly perked) so I'm in no hurry to over-extend.

Comment

• UncleDadddy commented
          Editing a comment
          a 106 is more then capable. if your perks are leveled. especially if you get your schematics from research. 130s are great but resource intensive if you arent able to farm them.

I use 106 for any missions not 94.

Comment

You could always dupe.... ooooh wait..... too soon? :-D

Comment

Working...
          X