Play alone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Play alone

Hy there, would like to know what i have to do to be able to play alone with some help from AI heroes.
    Would like to learn more from this game alone first, before i play with others. I just own the game since yesterday and have no idea how to play.
    I played a open session yesterday, but i think i just disturbed the others, and the worst is that i don´t know how to comunicate, i can´t write in chat while fighting, p.e.
    Would be nice to get an answer.
    Good luck out there!

On pc a least.

Setting up a private game.
    1) Select the main menu, this is the top right icon looks like three horizontal bars.
    2) Click on privacy, switch to private
    Your game is now private.

AI - defenders.
    You'll have to make sure you have some defenders assigned to your ssd squads and heroes.

For normal missions.
    This is under the hero tab and the select the defenders you wish to take with you up to 3.
    Then during the mission.
    1) craft a defender pad
    2) place it onto the ground
    3) select the defender you want to be active at this location
    4) give a gun to the defender that they can USE. Each defender has a gun/weapon type, this is the type you have to craft, then drop on the ground for them.
    5) give them some ammo or they will run out, again drop it near them, they will pick it up.

Build a roof over their heads or they will die very quickly to lobbers, if you can, upgrade the place the defender pad is built on, if the pad is destroyed they disappear.

For SSD, extra defenders are under the squads option on the main page, but they are unlocked via the skill tree so you might not have many.
    And the act same as normal defenders.

I personally hardly use defenders, maybe like 5 times since I started playing, they die very quickly and while they can be useful, I'm looking at you super shredder sniper defender, they die very quickly and take a while to res up, also if the pad dies the defender disappears, so on a propane rush(The red guys that like to explode) you may lose the defenders. They also take hero exp which you might want to give to your main hero instead.

Personally I don't recommend them unless you are really really stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.BonusChecker View Post
      On pc a least.

Setting up a private game.
      1) Select the main menu, this is the top right icon looks like three horizontal bars.
      2) Click on privacy, switch to private
      Your game is now private.

AI - defenders.
      You'll have to make sure you have some defenders assigned to your ssd squads and heroes.

For normal missions.
      This is under the hero tab and the select the defenders you wish to take with you up to 3.
      Then during the mission.
      1) craft a defender pad
      2) place it onto the ground
      3) select the defender you want to be active at this location
      4) give a gun to the defender that they can USE. Each defender has a gun/weapon type, this is the type you have to craft, then drop on the ground for them.
      5) give them some ammo or they will run out, again drop it near them, they will pick it up.

Build a roof over their heads or they will die very quickly to lobbers, if you can, upgrade the place the defender pad is built on, if the pad is destroyed they disappear.

For SSD, extra defenders are under the squads option on the main page, but they are unlocked via the skill tree so you might not have many.
      And the act same as normal defenders.

I personally hardly use defenders, maybe like 5 times since I started playing, they die very quickly and while they can be useful, I'm looking at you super shredder sniper defender, they die very quickly and take a while to res up, also if the pad dies the defender disappears, so on a propane rush(The red guys that like to explode) you may lose the defenders. They also take hero exp which you might want to give to your main hero instead.

Personally I don't recommend them unless you are really really stuck.
      Thanks for your answer and good explain, now i learned some more of this cool game.
      As you recomended, and of the matters you explained to me, i will not use ia defenders for now, till the moment i defended myself surprisley well, but i´m shure it will get harder soon. XD
      Have fun and take care out there!

Comment

Working...
      X