Your favorite gun and why.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite gun and why.

I know there is a tier list out there and a spreadsheet which has pretty numbers. However such things tend to leave out important details of why or even dont notice important factors that make the apparent "best" not so. Especially regarding factors like accuracy and recoil which can make a high damage gun on paper less so in practice. So tell us your favorite and most importantly why. With as much detail as you please.

Here is mine: The Surgical Assault Rifle, legendary name Deathstalker.

3 round burst with a quick fire rate, accurate to a long range and very little recoil. It has 100% headshot bonus. Most guns have 50%. I mow down husks going headshot to headshot quickly. High headshot modifier makes huskies and bigger wither under fire from this gun.

Downsides: Its a poor choice for use against packs of dwarf husks that have jumped at you.
    Its low impact so big targets arent slowed down. Still interrupts beamers so dont worry on that front.
    Low skill floor. It requires rapid target switch headshots to get the most out of it but the payoff is high.
    Last edited by Promethien; 09-18-2017, 04:51 PM.

Of the weapons I have now .... Bullet Swarm (Terminator when RNGesus finally gifts one to me).

As for why? Two words - bullet hose. I've always liked weapons with big clips and I usually don't spray and pray (though in a panic ....) - I just hate reloading.

It's definatley not the best gun for a lot of situations and it chews ammo

Comment

Legendary HunterKiller: Semi-Auto Assault Riffle. Since you control the firerate but it has such a high damage, you waste very few bullets even with a non-soldier that I often have above 1000 nuts n' bolts :D.

Comment

Nowadays my favorite gun is a Raptor for its control like contrafuerza said but I used to enjoy a nice Bullseye from the early alpha days.

My favorite weapon is probably the Fortsville Slugger though. Nothing like smackin some husks with a bat.

Comment

Thunderbolt Shotgun with Reloadspeed, Crit and Energy Affliction dmg Bonuses.

Why? Imo the knockback is very helpful in many situations, but you really want the reloadspeed bonus on that weapon...

Comment

Super Shredder. I lucked into a legendary one pretty early on and didn't realize it was popular. I just tried it out and thought "Ohh! I like this one!'. No fantastic stats though, a few 20% damage bonuses and one 7% durability loss.

And lucky for me, I tend to recycle every single shotgun I get. But because it said "sniper" shotgun, it made me do a double take.

My regular loadout is a Super Shredder, a Bullet Swarm (my "Oh ****! gun) and an assault rifle Siegebreaker (or Hunter Killer).

Comment

Using a Nocturne. RNG hasn't been in my favor.

Comment

I absolutely love the Super Shredder (though the Siege Breaker is starting to creep up there).

The Super Shredder is a Sniper-Shotgun. It's a Shotgun that shoots out pellets with virtually no spread and has the damage drop-off of an assault rifle. And it's classified as a Sniper!!!!! This weapon is amazing at picking off lobbers, laser husks, and anything that's beyond yonder. The only downside is that it cannot handle mobs at all and it eats through durability faster than any other shotguns.

Comment

Legendary bear shotgun. Crit chance, fire rate reload speed buff as well as 2 20% damage buffs. It kills and knockbls back like a champ. The lack of elemental damage isn't a big deal. And WOW the sound! Do crunchy and satisfying. BOOM! Kachunk! BOOM! Kachunk.

Accept no substitutes.

Comment

I use what I find on the ground mostly, but if I were to craft something I have the Nocturno, Drumroll (legendary), and Hydra upped, not neccesarily my favorite weapons, but I'm a sucker for using unique items in games so I prioritized them over better guns I have, also working on the Revolt to have an Epic upped to viability just to have something that uses a weaker material than the legendaries both ore wise and rotating gizmos over Active Powercells. If I were to up something based on preference it' be one of the Hunter Killer's most likely.

Comment

To answer this I will need to break it into the categories:
                      Sniper/Long Range: Copper One-Shot (Mid to high ranged dps, that shoots THOUGH targets (means the dps is a compiling damage based on the amount of targets you hit and can FAR exceed its listed damage per (second/Shot)
                      Short Range: Dragon Pistol 2 load mega dps pistol that fires shotgun rounds, saves on other useful ammo types often used for more surgical experiences, has a AOE impact and can hit multiple targets, and can one shot (if head aimed) most anything at a equal level in pwr.
                      Melee: Used to be any weapon that had push back or knock down impact connections, but since they altered that wierd fencing move into a more useful slice with push back on founders sword, its by far my favorite (though I do change them based on what I expect) Single target, swarms or large aoe spreads)

Something most players overlook (And i know this because they drop them all over the map when they find them), M80 and sparklers are VERY powerful weapons (they have no dps listed on them for a reason....they SCALE to you) Sparklers dropped in a spamming tactic can destroy entire waves of husks in 2 - 5 dropped. (if you catch them all with them of course). M80s are more of a targeted explosion (grenade) impact, And work alright for takeing out husks, for some reason the fat ones dont take quite as much damage with them but it can deal with most other types pretty easy.

Comment

• Axe Garian commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ive found the m80s and sparklers useful for mass dwarf husks extermination and using them in lower level missions to reduce strain on my shells and slugs ammo and super shredder supply

The Space Invader is my all time favorite, simply because:
                      1. Lasers.
                      2. Bouncy lasers.
                      3. The design of the weapon.

It's astonishing how well this thing can perform in the optimal situation (a fort with walls everywhere to optimize the bounciness). Combine that with a Deadeye Outlander to boost the damage even further and you can one-clip a Smasher with ease.
                      Fortnite stats || Fortnite guide

Comment

My favorite is my Shredder, got rate of fire and increased magazine size rolls on it.
                        Combined with my Urban Assault Headhunter(more rate of fire from headshots) and Waste not want not in support slot.
                        she goes absolutly bananas with it, and i LOVE IT ;)

Comment

Best thing i have is some Foudners weapons. Bearcar and Raptor (Auto-Shotgun / Semi-Auto Rifle). Both work really well. Can conserve ammo with them. I love my mini uzi on my DeadEye, the crit chance and damage i have on mine is unreal.

Comment

I love this gun! It's got great damage, an AoE, and knockback.
                            Downsides are it's single shot, and it takes a while to get used to the firing characteristics, the round travels in an arc and will roll across the ground if you aim low, it explodes on impact with any target though, so I usually just start shooting into packs of mobs and put them all on thier butts.

Comment

My two go to are a Legendary Super Shredder with two bonuses to headshot and water element and my Legendary Deathray with +60% clip. Between the two using UAH I can pretty much mow anything down.

Comment

Well this gun after I got to level 25, I guess it gonna be my favorite :D

Comment

The one that gets my precious supply of rotating gizmos is a purple semiauto sniper rifle. (can't find an orange gun with decent stats to save my life.) Works well at almost any range. Relies more on DPS than precision headshots. Even fatties melt pretty quick with this. Only weakness is that I'm always reloading.

Comment

I see i'm not the only one in love with the surgical burst !
                                    I got my lovely deathstalker pretty early on, thinking i would get some other nice assault rifle but... never found anything better ! Surgical, long range, always crit as you headshot often with such accuracy... Why play with something else :D (I main outlander but, when using it with a soldier who got recoil bonus.... perfection)
                                    Got legendary scar and g36, (cant remember the ingame names, but they're the auto and the scopeless burst assault rifles) but... the scar is not precise enough for a good use of the small clip, and the G36, despite the awesome listed DPS (like 150% more than my deathstalker) is real low... good to quickly spray bursts in close range, but at this i prefer a shottie...

I do love the super-shredder tho, and the lazer assault rifle too, for its weird and fun recoil and gameplay
                                    Plus recently the Hydra, which feels like a faster super-shredder !
                                    And of course a good bazooka with energy damage :D (The new ear*peĀ© rocket launcher looks better in the end but, i still have energy on mine haha)
                                    Last edited by Trucidek; 09-18-2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

I <3 the Jackal pistol.
                                      My Deadeye has all the CRIT :D

Comment

I'm really becoming a fan of the Judge, which I first tried out as a Founder's Lawbringer. It uses up all those heavy bullets I have and is effective even without an energy mod. The impact also helps push or knock down mobs.

I also like the Hydra, which is like a Super Shredder with Assault Rifle perks so it meshes well with soldiers.

Comment

Since I generally use deadeye with a crit damage support my guns are mostly pistols.

My favorite gun has to be my tiny instrument of death, it's a fun gun to use, not the best at dps but controlling it mid flight just feels nice. It's slow firing, one shot and takes a bit to reload.
                                          My dragons breath is awesome for those crit headshots for 145k+ at malachite level, not much stands up to two shots from it, but I rarely use it.
                                          The falcon though is my bread and butter even at 70 and against elementals, it's dps is so high that I have a fire rolled falcon that rarely get used.

Comment

Picked up a Jackal and have been leveling it. I am freaking loving this gun. Its a rapid fire semi auto head shot pistol. Very efficient vs everything with its high fire rate, great clip size/reload ratio and high headshot damage modifier. It appears based on the Whitesushi numbers to be the highest sustained dps in the game when head shotting (some bullet hoses win on body shots). Its not a bullet hose so very little wasted shots in the clip. Can kill a lot of husks between reloads. Downside is weak impact so no slowing down big targets but the killing power is such that I find I prefer they don't stagger so I don't have to adjust my aim, just keep the head shots going.

Comment

I'm still too attached to my Nocturno. I'm going to try some different combos this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Promethien View Post
                                                I know there is a tier list out there and a spreadsheet which has pretty numbers. However such things tend to leave out important details of why or even dont notice important factors that make the apparent "best" not so. Especially regarding factors like accuracy and recoil which can make a high damage gun on paper less so in practice. So tell us your favorite and most importantly why. With as much detail as you please.

Here is mine: The Surgical Assault Rifle, legendary name Deathstalker.

3 round burst with a quick fire rate, accurate to a long range and very little recoil. It has 100% headshot bonus. Most guns have 50%. I mow down husks going headshot to headshot quickly. High headshot modifier makes huskies and bigger wither under fire from this gun.

Downsides: Its a poor choice for use against packs of dwarf husks that have jumped at you.
                                                Its low impact so big targets arent slowed down. Still interrupts beamers so dont worry on that front.
                                                Low skill floor. It requires rapid target switch headshots to get the most out of it but the payoff is high.
                                                Nightlance, cause I'm not a privileged white boy and I have to use purple weapons. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.BonusChecker View Post
                                                  Since I generally use deadeye with a crit damage support my guns are mostly pistols.

My favorite gun has to be my tiny instrument of death, it's a fun gun to use, not the best at dps but controlling it mid flight just feels nice. It's slow firing, one shot and takes a bit to reload.
                                                  My dragons breath is awesome for those crit headshots for 145k+ at malachite level, not much stands up to two shots from it, but I rarely use it.
                                                  The falcon though is my bread and butter even at 70 and against elementals, it's dps is so high that I have a fire rolled falcon that rarely get used.
                                                  Quit showing off your orange colors and making me feel sad that I don't have orange blueprints even at level 50. I have to use purple stuff.

Comment

When it's about to get real, a roomsweeper will do exactly what it's name implies. Similar to the tigerjaw posted above with triple the mag capacity.

Also any of the Uzi variants are obscenely powerful.

Comment

When on my Soldier, Epic Founder's Raptor, especially when I manage to deliver a lot of Headshots with it... but if not fortunately i'm still delivering debilitation thus still useful. :p

When on any of my other Heroes, my Legendary Super Shredder. Whoever the demented genius is that thought of the Holy Matrimony of Shotgun & Sniper Rifle deserves a million bucks. :D Especially love it vs Blasters. Also excellent for dealing with Husky Husks, Takers, Smashers, the **** Bee Husks, Lobbers, & those Baseball Pitcher Husks. I especially like that the Super Shredder's high power vs single big targets compliment's a Ninja's ability to deal with swarms of little guys with Dragon Slash. :)

Comment

Experimenting with the zap pistol has been satisfying. Shoots a ball projectile that explodes on contact. As far as I can tell it doesn't have damage falloff so its good to use on Deadeye to get some reach. Damage is high enough to effectively kill low health enemies so I've been using it to thin the herd at long range then killing bigger targets as they get closer with my Jackal or Dragon. The AoE also very easily triggers propane tanks which can be useful when you see them coming soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Justdawg08 View Post

Nightlance, cause I'm not a privileged white boy and I have to use purple weapons. LOL.
                                                          Dude...What does white have to do with it???

FYI Asians have the highest average income in the united States, not whites.

Maybe keep race out of it? Cause if you have a job, don't matter what the color of your skin is. Money is always green

Comment

Originally posted by Salesninja View Post

Dude...What does white have to do with it???

FYI Asians have the highest average income in the united States, not whites.

Maybe keep race out of it? Cause if you have a job, don't matter what the color of your skin is. Money is always green
                                                            Tranquilo.

Comment

Got an Old Smokey from the new event. Short wide cone damage. No individual projectiles. Hits everything in its range for full damage. High enough impact to knock fatties on their butts. It does serious work.

Comment

I think the Judge is underrated. It's one of the few good guns that uses heavy bullets and it will knock down and push back mobs regardless of the level. It also gets all the useful pistol perks from support heroes like Deadeye. I combine that with a rapid fire gun and a rocket launcher/dam buster and I'm good.

Comment

I like quite a few guns, can't pick a favorite. Depends on mood and class I am playing. So, I put my likes by category.

Pistols:
                                                                  - Judge: For the impact and heavy ammo usage.
                                                                  - Monsoon: Very high DPS. Takes some getting use to.
                                                                  - Tiny Instrument of Death: Does decent AoE damage and can be fired relatively quickly if you are running HH and frontloading headshots for Make It Rain.

Shotguns:
                                                                  - Roomsweeper: My love from the Online Tests. It is not as good as it used to be, but its prettier and still does the job. I mainly use it on Smashers.
                                                                  - Thunderbolt: Good for survivor car events and great in a choke-point.
                                                                  - Nightclaw or Deconstructor: The tactical family of shotguns just put in work. The poor man's Shredder.

Sniper Rifles:
                                                                  - One Shot: Penetration and uses Heavy Ammo. Not enough guns use Heavy Ammo.
                                                                  - Shredder: No brainer.
                                                                  - AMR: Using a blue. Current personal record - 87k.

Assault Rifle:
                                                                  - Nocturno/Siegebreaker: It works. Inb4 nerf.
                                                                  - Terminator: Bullet hose.
                                                                  - Hammercrush: Nice headshots and less torture on the fingers vs other semi-autos. Not completely sold on the Hydra, but its worth a mention.

I use all the explosives, no personal fave. I like variety. EA nerfs to TIoD mean that they are actually worth using now.
                                                                  Last edited by GangreneGout; 10-10-2017, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GangreneGout View Post
                                                                    - Judge: For the impact and heavy ammo usage.
                                                                    - One Shot: Penetration and uses Heavy Ammo. Not enough guns use Heavy Ammo.
                                                                    Why does Heavy Ammo matter other than being more expensive to craft than other ammo types? Is there a hidden effect that isn't well known?

Comment

Still haven't got my favorite gun after nearly 500 hrs... oh well. As of now the rare Breacher at 4 stars is my fave bc it's fully auto and pretty accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Promethien View Post

Why does Heavy Ammo matter other than being more expensive to craft than other ammo types? Is there a hidden effect that isn't well known?
                                                                        Ammo usage variety. Only certain snipers and pistols use heavy ammo so after a few games, you usually have a large stockpile of them. Having a Judge with some good perks gives motivation to use the heavy ammo, letting you stockpile ammunition of other types.

Comment

My favorite gun is the Hydra because I like the feel of it. I loved shotguns in the early game but later there bad range became a problem because I play an outlander. I then tried the Nocturno for a few days but it just didnt feel like it had much power in each shot so I felt like I was wasting ammo. I then moved to a hydralic sniper and it felt like each shot had power but it was a little slow at firing and it could really only be used effectively as a boomstick at close range. I then decided to tranform the Hydra schematic because I thought "what the heck I have plenty of useless schematics might as well use then to experiment". Once I had tranformed the Hydra I decided to use it in a misson the weapon was underpowerd and because of that I only ranked 3rd on dmg but I adored the feel of the weapon. It felt like each shot had power in it and because it was automatic its fire rate was not lacking and the impact wasent so much that I missed shots. The minimal spread of the shots also helped with getting rid of tightly packed enemies. So the short version is that this weapon made me feel powerful and it did not feel like it was restricted to the use of one stat to do so.

Comment

Depends on the class that I'm playing for what guns I love. I took my Deadeye Ranger up to lvl 40 and he has great Pistol perks such as extra damage, crit damage and chance, so while playing as him I enjoy using an Epic Dragon's Breathe for up close shooting, and for DPS an Epic Uzi or the new Legendary Scavenger Machine Pistol.

For my Soldier I prefer the Legendary Nocturno for DPS and for shooting at range the new Legendary Scavenger Sniper RIfle, I love the fact that the heavy bullets penetrates and you can actually one shot 3 to 5 husks with one bullet. Also a good standby is the Super Shredder and the Hydraulic Rocket launcher, even only at lvl 20 that rocket launcher packs a punch and I love the knockback on it, especially when defending an objective near a cliff, you can consistently knock the husks right off the cliff.

Comment

• #40
                                                                              I'm a pistol fan. I started with the Founder's Revolt which was alright, I like the rapid fire of it but it goes through ammo quickly and degrades fast because you shoot it so often. Then I came into the Kestrel and then just recently got a nice Judge roll. The Judge has quickly become my favorite gun for most situations because it handles all of the big threats really well. Where it falls apart is when you're being swarmed by lots of little enemies.

When I find myself surrounded by swarms of little guys I used to switch to a melee weapon or a shotgun because I absolutely despise machine pistols. However, I've recently started using the Riptide (legendary scavenger machine pistol) and it seems to work pretty well so I'm working on using that for these situations.

For longer range engagements, I usually defer to sniper rifles, of which the Sunsetter (scavenger bolt-action) is definitely my favorite in this category. I like the rough aestetics of scavenger weapons and find that the reduced durability for cheaper crafting works well for weapons you use regularly.

So, in order:

Judge - Hard-hitting, short-to-mid-range, highly accurate without burning through ammunition or breaking too quickly
                                                                              Riptide - Close-range room-cleaner that gobbles up ammunition, only really use it in a pinch
                                                                              Sunsetter - Bolt-action, highly accurate rifle for long-range engagements

I use two heavy ammunition weapons but since I'm using Gunblazer Southie as my primary hero (back to favoring pistols), I tend to keep stocked up pretty well.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                For guns, it's a toss-up between the Super Shredder and the Raptor - the per-shot damage on a shredder with +crit and +crit chance is such a nice thing to see on Smashers, but the sustained control you have with a raptor is a great mainstay.

Melee - I"m in love with my Mr. Red legendary crowbar which has +crit damage X 2, + crit chance X 2 and Energy affliction. It crits for easily 3000 at PL 25 even and affliction ticks for 900.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                  Originally posted by Witness41920 View Post
                                                                                  I'm a pistol fan. I started with the Founder's Revolt which was alright, I like the rapid fire of it but it goes through ammo quickly and degrades fast because you shoot it so often. Then I came into the Kestrel and then just recently got a nice Judge roll. The Judge has quickly become my favorite gun for most situations because it handles all of the big threats really well. Where it falls apart is when you're being swarmed by lots of little enemies.

When I find myself surrounded by swarms of little guys I used to switch to a melee weapon or a shotgun because I absolutely despise machine pistols. However, I've recently started using the Riptide (legendary scavenger machine pistol) and it seems to work pretty well so I'm working on using that for these situations.

For longer range engagements, I usually defer to sniper rifles, of which the Sunsetter (scavenger bolt-action) is definitely my favorite in this category. I like the rough aestetics of scavenger weapons and find that the reduced durability for cheaper crafting works well for weapons you use regularly.

So, in order:

Judge - Hard-hitting, short-to-mid-range, highly accurate without burning through ammunition or breaking too quickly
                                                                                  Riptide - Close-range room-cleaner that gobbles up ammunition, only really use it in a pinch
                                                                                  Sunsetter - Bolt-action, highly accurate rifle for long-range engagements

I use two heavy ammunition weapons but since I'm using Gunblazer Southie as my primary hero (back to favoring pistols), I tend to keep stocked up pretty well.
                                                                                  The scavenger weapons have reduced durability but they have increased damage and impact for some reason so the lower durability is really more or less a push as more damage can equal less shots to kill and any time it turns something like a 2 shot kill into a 1 shot kill or 3 shot kill into a 2 shot kill then it actually moves the durability to the scavenger's side of things and that happens with the Assault Rifle which functions EXACTLY the same as the base Semi-Auto Assault rifle. All the scavenger weapons have a generic counter-part you could have been using if you wanted with the EXACT same stats outside of Damage, Impact, and Durability an the Riptide has the exact same stats as the Founder's Quickshot minus the decreased Durability, but saving on the farmable resources (same cost on Active PowerCells and the Founder's Quickshot Epic Variant costs one less Rotating Gizmo than a Riptide).
                                                                                  /\/\/\/\/\/\
                                                                                  With Horde-Mode using schematics I've finally tested out the Hydra I've had leveled but never actually used and much prefer it to my Drumroll. Still haven't tested my Nocturno as it's Malachite and I'm a bit behind the curve in Fortnite progress to play t3 horde mode due to playing other games, but I'll be able to play t3 horde in 1-2 days as again being a sucker for the "special" weapons I started playing advancing Fortnite to get the Makeshift Rocket Launcher. Still subsisting on what I find on the ground for the main game the Semi-Auto type weapons are still my go to favorite if I have a choice.

I have changed my top preference from the Hunter-Killer to the BuzzCut, the higher damage and impact is more than worth the decreased durability to have replaced my top preference. The Hydra has became one of my favorite weapons after using it in Horde Mode by feel, but the ammo type and how fast it decays will keep me from crafting it to use in-game and will stick to the Nocturno if I need to craft something for the main game.

I am enjoying the Sunsetter, but mostly because people in horde are obsessed with building useless obscuring walls so you can't shoot anything until it's right on top of you so the extremely long range lets me build a monstrosity above the battlefield to shoot down and it even OHKOs at level 1 up through the final challenge in the 19 zone.

Light Ammo
                                                                                  Founder's Revolt (best semi-auto light pistol)
                                                                                  Founder's Nocturno (haven't fired it specifically, but do like the generic light ammo full auto rifles)

Medium Ammo
                                                                                  Buzz Cut
                                                                                  Hunter-Killer

Shotgun
                                                                                  Hydra (Accurate and High Impact for stunning Blasters)

Heavy
                                                                                  Sunsetter (High Damage + Long Range + Piercing)

Melee
                                                                                  Sawtooth (doesn't take Active Power Cells as a legendary with solid Damage and Impact if you don't boost any other type of Melees might as well use Legendary for the price of Epic)

Explosive
                                                                                  Dam-Buster

Comment

• #43
                                                                                    Probably a split between my founders raptor (hunter killer if it was legendary) and founders vendetta (Jackal if it was legendary). I got them from founder llamas way back when and I've loved them ever since. Nice crit and fire damage for both and the vendetta is a monster when I use my ranger deadeye.
                                                                                    Reliable, accurate, ammo efficient and nostalgia factor. All wrapped up in a neat package.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                      I don't see a lot of love for the Deathstalker. I've got one with decent perks, inc fire damage and it wrecks Smashers and Blasters (especially in the hands of Special Forces Banshee with Master Grenadier Ramirez in support slot). It's a devastating single target gun and I love that it has a scope.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                        I really like the zaptron, a sniper rifle with a charged shot, fully charged headshots destroy blasters in one hit
                                                                                        The buck stops here.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                          Tough one since i dont have a specific weapon in mind. Im more like the details guy rather than base stats... My most frequent weapons would be my razorblade with tons of rate of fire, making it a full auto instead of burst. The second one is the founders drumroll, cause its water and hase a **** huge mag and the third in line would be a dambreaker from the storm event, just because it has 2 times 22,5% reload speed and 2 times 30% reloadspeed.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                            I just got this Deathray. It's the best rolled legendary I've gotten so far. Am I ok to be excited for it? Or is it not really that good of a weapon late game?

Comment

• Oleoay commented
                                                                                              Editing a comment
                                                                                              It's decent. The high crit damage paired with the crit chance helps, along with the native energy damage type built into the gun. The 20% longer durability is irrelevant though. Still, the Deathray is the only energy gun I've really liked so far and this gun should be playable for a long while (if you have the bacon).

• #48
                                                                                            Originally posted by RSionis View Post
                                                                                            I just got this Deathray. It's the best rolled legendary I've gotten so far. Am I ok to be excited for it? Or is it not really that good of a weapon late game?

*Snip*
                                                                                            I would consider that Decent Rolls. As for its Performance, I honestly dunno, never gotta chance to try one out before.

For the Topic: I got ahold of a Legendary Buzzcut during the Horde Bash Event, & it has defeated the prior Founder's Raptor for fav Semi-Auto Assault Rifle now.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                              Originally posted by Mikumiku39 View Post

Ammo usage variety. Only certain snipers and pistols use heavy ammo so after a few games, you usually have a large stockpile of them. Having a Judge with some good perks gives motivation to use the heavy ammo, letting you stockpile ammunition of other types.
                                                                                              Exactly this. Heavy ammo fills up quickly and since I'm not a sniper type, it's one of the few guns I like that uses heavy ammo. I'm at PL64 and the ability to rotate guns in and out based on the type of mission and my ammo is real important. For example, I'd rather save my medium bullets for my Terminator, which I save for Evacuate the Shelter or SSDs. My light ammo goes towards my pistols, and shells and slugs go towards the Hydra or the Shredder.

Even without perks, the Judge lets you survive in late Canny Valley, so it's useful for those daily missions where you need to complete three missions with constructors or what not. I'll run a Judge and a light bullet gun like a Jackal while waiting for my other ammo types to build back up. You might not kill anything, but you stall and delay with the Judge. But mine has nice perks :)
                                                                                              Last edited by Oleoay; 12-07-2017, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                I just got 'The Bear' pump-action shotgun:

+12% fire rate, +14% Crit Chnce, +105% mag size (that's right +45@15 +60@20) , +10% energy @ lvl 30 that causes affliction.
                                                                                                Not only that this bad boy has a dmg rating of 3170 Out of the box or close to it currently at lvl 13

my 'Disintegrator' snares enemies and also does an extra 30% to snared.
                                                                                                I've also have a couple other legendaries that cause affliction and do increased damage to afflicted targets

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_4712.png
Views:	1
Size:	741.6 KB
ID:	114311
                                                                                                Last edited by AcydMouth; 12-09-2017, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• #51
                                                                                                  I managed to get a Liberator with a reload speed bonus and a water damage/ Affliction upgrade. Love it. Even before I got it up to LV20 it was My fav. Good damage, AOE, Shots around corners with a bunch of impact. And it is Super ammo Efficient. Makes dealing with groups a breeze. And it packs enough Impact to work on some M.M.s as well.

Comment

• #52
                                                                                                    So far, my favorite weapons would have to be:
                                                                                                    -Gravedigger
                                                                                                    -Deathray
                                                                                                    -Shredder
                                                                                                    -Snowball Launcher *3* (Thank you Epic Games for so many laughs & giggles)
                                                                                                    -Deathstalker.
                                                                                                    I'm a very picky person when it comes to weps. o3o
                                                                                                    Achievement Locked - Pet All The Doggos

Comment

• #53
                                                                                                      The Light Machine Gun (Rare) was a favorite of mine when starting off. Decent damage with a large magazine size of 100, 130 with the +30% Magazine size, made it the definition of "You don't need to be more accurate, you just need more bullets.". Mine also came in Fire Elemental, capable of causing Affliction to any Husk shot by it. This should be able to get me through Plankerton and maybe early parts of Canny Valley.

Recently, I got the Schematics to a Raygun (Epic) Assault Rifle that could replace it once Leveled up. It's perks are +135% Magazine Size (+30%, +45% and +60% respectively) and +26.7% Headshot Damage.

Some other favorites of mine in Schematics:
                                                                                                      *Huskcleaver (Legendary)
                                                                                                      *Snowball Launcher (Legendary)
                                                                                                      *VinderTech Burster (Legendary)
                                                                                                      *VinderTech Burst Rifle (Epic)
                                                                                                      *Ralphie's Revenge (Legendary)
                                                                                                      *Razorwire (Epic)

Since people are getting free Weapons out of Holiday presents, along with me getting free Legendaries from Randoms, here's some of my favorites amongst them:
                                                                                                      *Equalizer (Epic)
                                                                                                      *Vacuum Tube Assault Rifle
                                                                                                      *Vacuum Tube Sword
                                                                                                      *Shredder, the Shotgun-Sniper
                                                                                                      *Cobra (Epic)
                                                                                                      *Jackal (Legendary)
                                                                                                      *Wasp (Epic)

Comment

• #54
                                                                                                        After leveling him to level30 Gravedigger is so smooth in operating ,but i think this weapon eats ammo even when i sleep. After that elemental perk from level 25 start to work and activated affinity ,it start to shine.

Comment

• #55
                                                                                                          My favourite weapon may not be the best weapon but it is so much fun. I love the Space Invader. There is something very fun and satisfying about shooting directly into a wall that is surrounded by other walls and having a laser beam bounce around killing everything. Its projectile moves insanely slow but it does have over 6000 range for a pistol so you can 1tap lobbers heads if you are too lazy to switch weapons like me. It uses 3 energy ammo per shot so it is very expensive to use. Whilst my Dragons breath and vindertech burster do stupid friggin damage they are nowhere near as enjoyable to use as the space invader :)

Comment

• #56
                                                                                                            I have to say it's deffinetily my Vindertech Desintigrator shotgun. Because it's the best one I've got and I really don't like the little jumping husks getting into my face so i just blast them all in a single shot! :D

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                            X