Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Waste Not Want Not Support Bonus Work With Bazooka (explosive weapons)?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question for anyone who may know the answer. The "Waste Not Want Not" support squad bonus says it increases the ammo capacity of ALL weapons by 10%. Seeing it says it works on all weapons, I was wondering if this bonus will effect the health or durability of the Bazooka or ammo-less explosive weapons. These weapons do not have an ammo count but instead are governed by their durability which is reduced with each shot. So if it works on all weapons, does this mean it increases the number of shells (or durability) of these weapons. Just wondering because i have recently been running the constructor 8-Bit (similar to Demolitionist Bull) . Inside 8-Bit's BASE you are granted higher durability and reload time on explosive weapons which makes it way more reasonable maintaining the crafting ingredients for these explosive weapons. So basically i just want to know if putting Centurion Wildcat in my support slot will further increase the durability of my bazooka. Thank you anyone who is able to answer my question i appreciate you taking the time.

I think every launcher on it says "Does not use ammo" you even write in the post ammo-less explosive weapons. You can open your inventory and see the numerical value of durability that each shot costs.

Comment

You are right about explosive weapons not using ammo, but he's talking about Mag size. I can't say this as fact, but as an educated guess, It should Technically work, but you you want see it on RPGs because they only have 1 shot in the "Mag" making it 1.1 after the bonus which the game would round down making it one still. Even with the Quad launcher after the bonus it would be 4.4 "Mag" size again the game would round down making it 4. Now the gernade launchers should be a different story they hold 6 shots, so after the bonus 6.6 which most games would round up so I'd guess that they would have seven shots per mag. Like I said though that is not fact, just an educated guess.

Comment

Checked my Snowball launcher and it goes up to 7 from 6 with Wildcat slotted. She does not have any effect on durability for anything.

Comment

• Bikerbud89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool I was right.

• Binskie1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Does each shot still cost the same durability?

• Bikerbud89 commented
          Editing a comment
          I would think so.
      Working...
      X