X

Where are the medbots? mission:clear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the medbots? mission:clear

I have played three days and i haven't found a single medbots quest help!

The medbots are part of "saving survivors" meaning that some of the survivors you encounter in missions are wounded and have a medbot nearby that requires BluGlo.
    You have a high chance of finding them in Rescue the Survivor missions.
    --Retired-- CM

See a thread or post that violates the forum guidelines? Please flag it to help out the Community Moderators. :)

Comment

Also if husks find him first he will stay on map but u can´t trigger him anymore but that count for all survivors. I hate when i see him there and can´t interact with him. Together with ray bug when she spam save them every minute its getting on my nerve:-)

Comment

Originally posted by EscaflowneCZ View Post
        Also if husks find him first he will stay on map but u can´t trigger him anymore

I don't think that's the case. I've found them laying on the ground being mobbed by husks and once I kill the husks I have been able to summon the med bot. Sometimes I have to move around the immediate area slowly in order to see the "summon med bot" indicator though.

Comment

Typically found in "Rescue the survivor" towards the edge of the map, jump on that hoverboard and float all the way around the edge.

Comment

Working...
          X