X

When attacking outlander Llamas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When attacking outlander Llamas

Goin' Commando and Lefty Righty are the best for wiping out llamas, it obliterates them in seconds.

Other than randomly hitting the llama, hit the target to increase the damage. Even better than a target that moves everywhere, position yourself close to the llama where you can "look down" on one corner/leg, and the target won't move much from that area, hence more target hits more often.

Oh and don't be a punk and collect the loot before the llama explodes, let everyone get a fair shot at collecting.

Yeah my mind almost explode when i saw people just running around you ,gathering loot and not even smashing the lama so in the end we didnt get all the goodies. Mainly it´s done by those people who just farm and then stay on base AFK and wait others to finish. You can identify them easily. They say " can we rush " " please start " etc.

Comment

• Pegalonia commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if you can identify them, then why pop a Llama in front of them. I make sure such people are no where near me when i pop the Llama

I've been playing Outlander a lot lately after seeing how great the one is for farming.
    Is horrible how bad other players act regarding the loot llama.
    When playing a Non-Outlander class i always let the Outlander get their pick of the llama goodies first and help myself to anything that may be left over.. It's mostly just building mats anyway.
    When i play outlanders i still find myself doing a lot of the building and then people want to get greedy with my llamas. That's usually when it bothers me.
    ​​If you didn't build you should probably have plenty of resources.
    As a courtesy, if I'm not building sometimes i try to leave them for whomever did the building.

My PSA would be for people to chill out with the llamas. Show some common courtesy and don't be greedy.

Comment

Oh and i want to add that loot llamas should get a slight rework. They should only drop instanced crafting mats and ore. The building mats should be public, but the craft mats should only be dropped for anyone who actually is hitting the llamas
      ​​
      Last edited by valiantheart2; 09-04-2018, 03:52 AM.

Comment

I’m sorry you experienced that. This has been an issue since the influx of BR player came over. You can tell the newbies and the old players by watching who started to loot the llamas. Those old players would take a step back and let the outlander who drops the llama take the first pick. There are instances where they would build a wall around the llama, or drop the launch pad under you to take your loots.
        Communication is the key to resolve most issues. Unless you are dealing with a hardheaded, then it is no longer your issue.

Comment

Working...
        X