Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legendary hero schematics DO go mythic......

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long story short.... I had a legendary Solider key. Put a legendary wepon in with 4 epic hero's.

Have me the mythic Solider.

Over the moon. Thanks Epic!

yep, old news.

Comment

Wasn't sure if did or not... thought I'd share the news.

Comment

Well I never knew so thanks for sharing Hamncheesewookie :)

Comment

Whats the Chance on it i did 5 so far and it didn happen to me. Prolly 1 to 1000 .

Comment

it seems pretty common, i got one in alpha, and several friends gotten during EA

Comment

Mythics are only special legendary. So whenever you get a legendary there is a small chance that you get mythic instead (if mythic is available for that kind of type)

Comment

How do you get those legendary transformation keys?? I'm Power level 60 mid Canny Valley, but i've only gotten 2 legendary transformation keys in the end of Plank..? Am i doing something wrong or have i missed something?

Comment

You do get legendary Soldier Constructor Outlander Ninja Transformations in later quests 64 or so just sad i prolly wont ever get a Mythic from them ..i got a Ninja by loot but he useless. The Only Mythic i really want is Megabase kind of :)

Comment

Yea as stated above you get legendary keys from 64 plus missions so you just have to keep your fingers crossed.

I just did the outlander transform hoping for the dead eye buy got the bling bling Asian dude.... sign......

Comment

Originally posted by OnDarkOriginal View Post
                      You do get legendary Soldier Constructor Outlander Ninja Transformations in later quests 64 or so just sad i prolly wont ever get a Mythic from them ..i got a Ninja by loot but he useless. The Only Mythic i really want is Megabase kind of :)
                      Yea Mega base base goes on forever lol.

Mythic Solider is bad *** too though her grenades are a huge game changer.

Comment

On a related note, this can happen with llama "?" legendary loot choices too. Gold llama gave me a choice between legendary constructor and ninja. Chose the constructor; turned into a mythic megabase kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaramucci View Post
                          On a related note, this can happen with llama "?" legendary loot choices too. Gold llama gave me a choice between legendary constructor and ninja. Chose the constructor; turned into a mythic megabase kyle.
                          No way... that's new

Comment

I got mythic from lama also

Comment

Working...
                            X