A good high RoF weapon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good high RoF weapon

Hello hello,
    I'm quite new to fortnite (power rank 43) and i'm looking for a good weapon with a high rate of fire. A non event one obviously (I realized half the content is currently locked behind events, how amazing is that ?)

I was happy with my candy LMG until I realized I can't switch the element, and since physical is pretty much always bad in later levels....

Currently I have (but non upgraded) :
    - siegebreaker
    - bearcat
    - cyclone
    - viper

Any help is appreciated o/

You are not going to be able to have one weapon that fits all scenarios at high level anyways, so the candy LMG is good. Quite often my friends and I run across matches that do not have many elementals, so physical is great then and in rotation on other maps as well.

The siegebreaker has a nice rate of fire and is a great weapon of choice. I personally have mine set as water and use stability instead of fire rate.

I don't know what the bearcat is, if you mean bobcat it has a high rate of fire and is awesome.

I usually run around with a physical and an energy and then change the energy to whatever element is called out for the final battle.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsonplayer View Post
      You are not going to be able to have one weapon that fits all scenarios at high level anyways, so the candy LMG is good. Quite often my friends and I run across matches that do not have many elementals, so physical is great then and in rotation on other maps as well.

The siegebreaker has a nice rate of fire and is a great weapon of choice. I personally have mine set as water and use stability instead of fire rate.

I don't know what the bearcat is, if you mean bobcat it has a high rate of fire and is awesome.

I usually run around with a physical and an energy and then change the energy to whatever element is called out for the final battle.
      My bad, I figured players usually refer to weapons by their legendary name, bearcat is the epic version of tigerjaw. (also bobcat is an event weapon... I joined the game like 1 and a half month ago)

I know there isn't a weapon to fit everything, although energy pretty much fits everything.

I thought about trying the siegebreaker, mainly because it seems accurate and it uses small ammo (which I never use, quite a waste)
      However I'm not fond of critical hits...

Comment

The Siegebreaker isn't bad, just make sure you keep up with your offensive stats and perks set.

I made it through the game up until mid-Canny with a Founder's fire Raptor before switching it up with a Legendary Hunter-killer with the same perks. Affliction for the 6th perk + extra Affliction dmg go a long way.

Don't underestimate physical dmg. I use a physical Bobcat that holds its own against elements pretty well..

Comment

Seigebreaker is a pretty good assault rifle, I used mine through Canny Valley before switching to using Wraith/Bundlebuss.
          "A rule is of no value unless a punishment is enforced"
          -Brandon Mull

Stats: https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/Tasty_Salt

Comment

Working...
          X