Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about "Play With Others" feature.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, I'm so confused about this. In "Play With Others" feature, there is a option called Quest Progression, this option let me do my Quests with random players right? If yes, then how can I get random players to help me out in my quests, I tried so many times by waiting in mission but no random player joined it.

Originally posted by PK_Abdullah View Post
    Hey guys, I'm so confused about this. In "Play With Others" feature, there is a option called Quest Progression, this option let me do my Quests with random players right? If yes, then how can I get random players to help me out in my quests, I tried so many times by waiting in mission but no random player joined it.
    I’ve found that this feature is only useful in high volume play times. (Evenings mainly). You can select either quest progression or custom. The only time I ever use “play with others” is when a daily quest or other quest calls for it. Your best bet is to add friends, get to know people and play missions with a party. Just my .02....

Comment

When i do play with others i usually choose random to see if i get pulled in to help a few people with storm shields. Most of the time if you need a certain mission done i just start it on public even if no one is in it

if people dont join before the 2 min timer runs out i abandon and re try

Comment

Once you hit canny valley and twine peaks the Play with Other feature becomes almost non existent. If your only in stormwood or plankerton i suggest you use it as much as you can if you ever want that achievement. Most times your loot hunting for legendary/epic perks ups and the 4x rewards in these areas and hardly anyone does the other mission reward types. Take advantage of the Play With Others while you can and dont forget to use your XP Boosts if you got em. You'll fly through stormwood and plankerton and lvl quick.

Comment

Working...
        X