X

Save The World's Best Pistol?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save The World's Best Pistol?

What's the best pistol when it comes to 1 shotting smashers?

Pistols don't do that. No weapon will one shot an appropriate level Smasher. Last Word is pretty good though.
    Make Fortnite (Not BR) Great Again.

Comment

• yeah099 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe not 1 shot but 2 shots

Close enough pistol that will do it in the least amount of bullets would be the dragons breath or bald eagle. On a ranger dead eye
    Yeah, it is what is. Right?

Comment

• sowhereaminow commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty much this, especially if you've slotted the weapon to do extra damage to mist monsters. I can usually 2 shot a level appropriate smasher.

for Pl 118 samhser i need 2- 3 shots to kill with good pistols and heroes like ranger deadeye or calamaty.

Comment

Bald eagle or Duelist, i prefer Duelist for his faster rate of fire (1.8 vs 0.75 for bald eagle). Headshoot damage are really close for this guns.

Comment

If you crank up the attributes of the Bald Eagle (critical damage to max (times 2) and extra Mist Monster damage), you can 1 shot just about any of the Mist Monsters.

Comment

http://fortnite4freaks.blogspot.com/...legendary.html

duelist does crazy head shot damage

Attached Files

Comment

Alot of people say Bald Eagle and for the type of style you want (one shotting) thats fine I've used mine quite a bit, honestly though the best pistols are.

#1 Founders Revolt - you cant beat bullet ricochet. As you shoot at a smasher everything within a 1 or 2 tile radius will die with him, and btw ricochet aims for heads so even if you land body shots with your aiming the ricochet is destroying with headshots.

#2 Bolt Bolt - It hits pretty hard and pierces enemies.

#3 Duelist - one shot potential with headshots is nuts. Very slow though your gonna need another weapon for clutter. Id recommend it over bald eagle if u got it

Honorable mentions

Judge - this gun is more for gunslingers, the recoil is a pain i even tried giving weapon stability epic perked and it didnt help. However if you get good at itand learn to aim with hipfire instead of ADS it a good hard hitting pistol two headshots will kill most monsters if not 3-5 body shots which isnt terrible for a pistol. I keep one on Calamity just for stunning blasters 1 headshot disorients em, her impact boost makes its a really good stun weapon

Last Word - It's a decent all round pistol. It's nothing spectacular. Judge is for Gunslingers, but the Last Word is definitly hero gun. I havnt fully reperked mine yet its the next up but nothing on it has me thinking "this is a must have" with how new it is alot of people should have it yet you hardly see it most people players i seen are using revolt still.

Comment

Originally posted by SleepySRH View Post

#2 Bolt Bolt - It hits pretty hard and pierces enemies.
              I'm thinking about buying the 3 bolt bolt in the shop and building them for each element, do you think this weapon is worth it ?
              (also what perks would you recommend ?)

Comment

• SleepySRH commented
                Editing a comment
                Me personally i like variety. I try to have one different type of gun for each element. My bolt bolt is my water pistol with affliction. Helps reducing the burning clutter effect on fire husks in mass groups so you can hit more group shots better. Honestly though its not a terrible idea. Defenders use Bolt Bolts very well too. It could be worth it at least for them.

Perk wise pistols in general you want critical stuff they all start off at 15% crit rate with some exceptions. My suggestion
                - crit rate
                - durability for defenders (magazine size if u dont care bout them
                - your preference
                - crit damage
                - based off 6th perk try and get affliction or snare.

• An0nybear commented
                Editing a comment
                Here you can find a guide for the Bolt Bolt ! have fun !
                https://www.fortniteblog.net/blog/ar...re-now--guide-

Originally posted by SleepySRH View Post
              Last Word - It's a decent all round pistol. It's nothing spectacular. Judge is for Gunslingers, but the Last Word is definitly hero gun. I havnt fully reperked mine yet its the next up but nothing on it has me thinking "this is a must have" with how new it is alot of people should have it yet you hardly see it most people players i seen are using revolt still.
              Last Word is also for Gunslingers. It doesn't fire quickly when you ADS but it's much faster when you hip fire. You just need to be able to rake in headshots to make the best use of it.
              Make Fortnite (Not BR) Great Again.

Comment

Working...
              X