Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BEST List (Literally the list of the best items)

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Looking for a list of the BEST items hero's traps etc in the game.

Example the best Type of Solider, Outlander, etc
    The best weapon for each Ammo type
    Best trap for: ceiling , floor, wall etc.

If anyone has this list already please point me towards it

As far as traps go, not one is going to be the "best." They are all very useful depending on situation/combination of traps.
    Same goes with weapons mostly. I would recommend when you get a weapon schematic, try it out at level 1! It won't be very powerful but you can get a good feel for the handling and gunplay of the weapon without having to invest any schematic xp. If you don't like it then you only lost the few materials to craft it. It's a good start to see if that weapon fits the way you play. Also some weapons pair better with some heroes. For example, some soldiers get great benefits for using assault rifles while some ninja's get benefits from swords, some constructors hardware weapons and some outlanders pistols.
    Every schematic/hero has it's strength and weakness' in situations so use your collection book to preview the ones you don't have that look appealing to you and hope for the best!
    Good Luck fellow Fortnite Commander!

TL:DR Do some in game searching of schematics to see what fits your playstyle and situational needs the best.

Comment

Might be worth having a look here https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/co...readsheet_wip/
      But like above, alot of it is playstyle.
      http://renegade2k6.co.uk/

Comment

A straight answer from someone who does not like 'not' straight answers.

Currently on mid twine at power level 75, based on current meta.

My opinion:

Heroes:

Soldier:
        Special Forces [MAIN]
        Urban Assault [MAIN / SUPPORT]
        Master Grenadier [MAIN / SUPPORT]

First 2 soldiers are good dps, Grenadier is more CC control and excellent support bonus on assault rifles.

Outlander:
        Pathfinder: [MAIN]
        Ranger: [MAIN / SUPPORT]
        Phase Scout [MAIN]

Ranger is good damage, Pathfinder is best resourcer, and Phase Scout is good explorer.

Constructor:
        Hotfixer [SUPPORT]
        PowerBASE [SUPPORT]
        MegaBASE [MAIN / SUPPORT]
        BASE [MAIN]

Hotfixer gives reduced building cost, PowerBASE gives passive building heal, and MegaBase and BASE gives good defence on buildings.

Ninja:
        Dragon [MAIN]
        Dim Muk [MAIN]
        Skirmisher [SUPPORT]
        Shuriken Master [SUPPORT]

Dragon and Dim Muk has good abilities, Skirmisher has good energy regeneration bonus, Shuriken Master ability damage bonus is good.

Weapons:
        You make the judgement based on what hero you play.

Traps:

Floor launcher
        Wall launcher
        Freeze trap
        Spiked floor trap (slow)

These traps work on almost any husk for almost every situation.

EDIT: Might have missed a few, don't take my opinion as the bible.
        Last edited by Top 500 Torbjörn; 10-27-2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• thesicilian0ne commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome response thank you!

the trouble with these lists is you have nearly no way to actually get the good variant of whatever it is you want, except by random happy chance. For me, the best ceiling trap is a Gas trap, because I have a legendary of it. The best gun is my Super Shredder - it IS actually one of the best guns in the game I've been told.

I do agree the launchers and floor spikes are really good and critical as they are effective against almost everything AND have the added benefit of not setting off propane tanks.

iHanzo's Constructor choices are also good. I pretty much play Constructor all the time. But again, it's play style - if you want to be the constructor that is the tank of the group, his suggestions don't fit and you should go with what you like.

Comment

For me it usually boils down to highest damage and impact per shot, enough impact that a couple headshots will stun anything and the rest damage. I hate having to reload on ammo, and that every bullet in a low damage efficiency weapon seems to kill durability much faster so I have to craft them more too.

My highest 3 weapons are a laser sword, founder's vendetta, and a rocket launcher. I really want a super shredder.

Comment

Best is relative to playstyle and what you want to spend.

For instance a Rocket Launcher is clearly more effective in a lot of scenarios than any gun, but it's not really sustainable.

IMO

Soldier
            Urban Assault - Burns a lot of resources, but it the strongest ranged character in terms of passive boosts.
            Special Forces - Burns less resources and has passives boosts, but locked into Assault Rifles with War Cry up anytime it's ready it's actual DPS comes close to Urban Assault's DPS without the resource expenditure.

Outlander
            Pathfinder - "best" leecher I mean looter
            Ranger - Highest Pistol skill
            Gunblazer - Solid Pistol skill, less time farming ammo good for after large fights to farm back up without sacrificing all combat bonuses

Constructor
            Mega Base - Large Base with Defense can get healing from Power Base in Tactical.\
            Power Base - Large Base with Healing
            Machinist - Dependent on your traps, but bonuses are substantial.

Ninja
            Energy Thief - Energy issues solved with boosted Dragon Slash.
            Shuriken Master - Still good with all the hits, ranged skill damage that can hit a large amount of enemies to easily be killed by traps.
            Dragon - Best Dragon Slash.
            Dim Mak - Survivability

Assault (don't have Gravedigger yet)
            Doubleshot - Solid Accuracy, low ammo waste boosted Headshot Modifier and range compared to most Assault Rifles to make up for weaker base damage
            Siegebreaker - Stays accurate with decent DPS
            Hunter Killer - Semi auto and high per bullet damage
            BuzzCut - Better version of the Hunter Killer
            Hydra - Accurate solid DPS and high impact.

Rocket Launcher (don't have the Jack-o-Launcher yet)
            Trash Cannon - 20% lower durability, but at 33% the cost making it the best cost wise

Defenders
            Sniper - Can Shoot from safety and can be equipped with a gun that carries damage when the other try to shoot outside their effective range and otherwise waste ammo.
            Bruiser - Cheapest to deploy

Too lazy to do all the weapon classes, supports, and tacticals.

Comment

Great responses everyone! Loved reading that. Very helpful

Comment

some of these things are so wrong

Comment

Originally posted by macsdf1 View Post
                  some of these things are so wrong
                  If you are going to leave a comment like that please back it up with data.

Comment

Originally posted by Catalyst_Light View Post

If you are going to leave a comment like that please back it up with data.
                    Too lzy right now, but I agree. Many of the suggestions on tiers above are outright wrong from an objective "crunching the numbers" perspective.

For instance, Machinist Constructor and Special Forces Soldier are lower tier heroes easily.

Google Whitesushi's teir list. It's only one person's opinion of course, but he/she has put a lot of work into it. It also reflects, ultimately, where each hero should be in an objective sense if you're going by min-max only.

Saying that, it's really down to preference. There are only a few heroes and items that are going to actively cripple you at higher levels. Play who/with the items you want as long as you're playing well.

Comment

Originally posted by astheoceansblue View Post

Too lzy right now, but I agree. Many of the suggestions on tiers above are outright wrong from an objective "crunching the numbers" perspective.

For instance, Machinist Constructor and Special Forces Soldier are lower tier heroes easily.

Google Whitesushi's teir list. It's only one person's opinion of course, but he/she has put a lot of work into it. It also reflects, ultimately, where each hero should be in an objective sense if you're going by min-max only.

Saying that, it's really down to preference. There are only a few heroes and items that are going to actively cripple you at higher levels. Play who/with the items you want as long as you're playing well.
                      Whitesushi lists Machinist third best overall and Special Forces second best overall. It's opposite of what you're claiming but you recommend it? Also if you're going to agree with the notion of backing up claims with evidence you shouldnt start out by saying you're too lazy to contribute some of your own.

Comment

Stop thinking about tiers for a moment. Certain heroes are good for different situations. Special Forces is good if you want to deal damage and conserve resources. Pathfinder is good for farming. Ranger is good if you want to damage and get llamas. Controller constructor is good for CC for encampments. The list goes on. The problem lies if a hero fits a situation that is not viable. For example, Survivalist is good if you want extra defences to keep yourself alive... but who the hell needs that? Think about situations that you will be put in and experiment. You don't need a guide to tell you that.

Comment

While Whitesushi has a lot of great information in his guide, his tier list is not a set in stone list. There's lots of wiggleroom for personal taste, and shifting priorities. Maybe you prefer the faster run speed of a Recon Scout of the slightly better harvesting of a Pathfinder. Perhaps you prefer the group buff aspect of a Centurion's Warcry because your teams ninja and constructor have the small swarms of smaller husks handled. Or maybe you just like to swing a big hammer as Tank Penny. There's room to play what you like, the tier lists just help give you an idea what each subclass's strengths and weaknesses are.

Comment

what is the best sniper you can get?

Comment

Working...
                            X