X

What perks should i get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What perks should i get?

I recently got an equalizer and going to upgrade it into a seigebreaker. I was thinking of what perks I should have and what element. Any suggestions?

Edit:

I have a seigebreaker now and I'm thinking of these perks:

Reload speed
    Mag size
    Energy
    Headshot damage
    Damage to afflicted targets

My hero loadout is:

Primary: Urban Assault Ramirez
    Support: Marine Corpse Ramirez ( quick clip )
    Tactical: Crackshot ( ammo recovery )

I will replace Crackshot with Jolly Headhunter if I get her before the winter llamas go.

I'm in mid Plankerton.
    Last edited by cakeyYT; 01-12-2019, 01:56 PM.

Not much u can do, u can actualy only pick 2 perks so either go dmg/mag or realod/energy/hs dmg and last 2 perks make it mach or crit rating/mag or reload/energy/ crit dmg/ match last 2 perks. If u main soldier and have Seargant Jonsey to put in support squad u can try the crit build, if u have MGR or Wukong go with dmg build, if u dont main soldiers go for dmg build. Hope it helps.

Comment

For a Seigebreaker, I believe the best build is CR/CD/Element/Mag/Dmgto_ (Replace Dmgto_ with Dmg to Afflicted/Snared targets, depending on your weapon's 6th perk.)

I would personally reccommend leveling up the Hemlock instead though, with a CR/CD/Element/Mag/CD build. It is one of the best ARs ever introduced to this game.

(Btw, CR = Critical Rating and CD = Critical Damage)
      "A rule is of no value unless a punishment is enforced"
      -Brandon Mull

Stats: https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/Tasty_Salt

Comment

Originally posted by Tasty_Salt View Post
        For a Seigebreaker, I believe the best build is CR/CD/Element/Mag/Dmgto_ (Replace Dmgto_ with Dmg to Afflicted/Snared targets, depending on your weapon's 6th perk.)

I would personally reccommend leveling up the Hemlock instead though, with a CR/CD/Element/Mag/CD build. It is one of the best ARs ever introduced to this game.

(Btw, CR = Critical Rating and CD = Critical Damage)
        Hemlock is good but its far from best, even the pain train with crit build eats it for brakfast not to mention that best AR in game dmg wise is Bundlebuss.

Comment

Working...
        X