X

PvE Game Progression after full release of the game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PvE Game Progression after full release of the game

Hi, what happens to the PvE Game Progress / Rank / Cards / ... after the end of the Early Access Phase? Is the progress taken over into the released game?
    Cheers

I hope so - for me (and i think many others) this would be a big show-stopper and bummer... i spent now over 100 days (daily) in the game and for me a "reset" would mean i will also quit the game.

Comment

Dev's have said we shouldn't see full resets once EA started. We'll likely see things like partial / full skill tree resets as they make tweaks but even then it's just a matter of respending the points. That's not to say it can't happen but the chances are slim and they'll likely do everything they can to avoid it.

Comment

I HIGHLY doubt they would erase our progress when so many people have spent money on llamas. As long as our collectables are still there I would not mind a refund on skill points.

Comment

The most I think they would reset are the skill trees as Kakamouth pointed out, and possibly what you had built at your home base. Though I think they refund all the materials used on the items placed at home base when it gets reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Nozerone View Post
            The most I think they would reset are the skill trees as Kakamouth pointed out, and possibly what you had built at your home base. Though I think they refund all the materials used on the items placed at home base when it gets reset.
            I would hate to see how full my ss storage would be if even one of them were reset but we should be glad they always refund the mats whenever they have reset them in the past

Comment

a skill tree reset sometimes is a good thing as you remember the junk you wasted the points on and this time will go around lol

Comment

No reset please '-'

Comment

It was already confirmed that accounts will be wholly reset. This was decided upon to prevent unfair advantages over new F2P players and to prevent stagnation of the player base.
                  Didnt you read the disclaimers when you bought the game? They specifically said that any in-game items received as part of the EA purchase are temporary and will not be carried over to full release title.

You didnt buy anything other than the basic release did you? :o

Comment

Originally posted by Asbestross View Post
                    It was already confirmed that accounts will be wholly reset. This was decided upon to prevent unfair advantages over new F2P players and to prevent stagnation of the player base.
                    Didnt you read the disclaimers when you bought the game? They specifically said that any in-game items received as part of the EA purchase are temporary and will not be carried over to full release title.

You didnt buy anything other than the basic release did you? :o
                    Wrong.

Alpha progress was wiped prior to early access, there are no plans to wipe after that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFb4...youtu.be&t=716

There is the source.

"We are doing one more reset for paid early access but after that we are not resetting ever again".

They had the reset before early access started, there will be no more resets.

Comment

When you purchase V-Bucks, in the bottom right hand corner it says, and I quote " All V-Bucks purchased from the store will be reapplied to your account if we reset game progress." So it is a possibility. Hopefully not though!

Comment

Why the actual hell would they reset it? It is "early access " not a beta. Advantage over the f2p or the later players in General? But thats the whole point of an early access. I am not here for long. Playing just 8 days but i did managed to reach canny. I paid NOTHING but just the 40 euro edition of the game. Yet i have more than 120 hours played. Now tell me if the f2p player will have advantage over me if all that effort of mine just get lost.

Comment

Working...
                        X