X

Ragnarok

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ragnarok

Why has the Ragnarok abilities changed on Save the World?
    I preferred the abilities the way they were before, with; Phase Shift replacing Anti-Material Charge. The buttons have also changed. How do I switch it back to Shock Tower, Seismic Smash and Anti-Material Charge?

Anti-Material Charge is with all outlanders now, just heavy attack with your pickaxe. They are treating it more as a farming tool than an attack. You can buff it up with certain heroes but yea.
    XB - Ogi Zodiac

https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/lonesomesoul

Comment

Oh ok, thanks.
      think I prefer it the way it used to be, now the Ragnarok is like any other Outlander and isn’t as unique now.

Comment

Originally posted by MSLeggy1995 View Post
        Oh ok, thanks.
        think I prefer it the way it used to be, now the Ragnarok is like any other Outlander and isn’t as unique now.
        This. We have uniqueness no more ;(

Comment

Originally posted by JellYRoggEr View Post

This. We have uniqueness no more ;(
          Yeah this is such a shame now! :(

Comment

Ragnarok as commander buffs siesmic smash by 125% and makes it return, as a perk added to other outlanders it makes it return but lowers the dmg by 25% base so a massive and unique buff having him as commander,

Comment

I must admit, that with proper loadout, he is still pretty dang man. Yesterday I did some lvl100 survivors missions in the storm, some wicked husks perks and still, did the mission, and storm chest using abilities and a sword only o.O I've dropped some Outlander perks to a Ninja ones. Peace.

Comment

Working...
              X