Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a idea for a transformation card. a upgrade rarity transformation card.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would love to see these actually get used. me i don't use 95% of mt transform cards as they are no benefit to me. i cant recycle them. nore use them as i have better items. but what i do have are items i would love to upgrade to a higher rarity. i would greatly love and many others would to. have the ability to upgrade a card to a better quality. even if the cards only let me upgrade a item 1 level. that would take a item i would love to have that is blue to become epic or legendary. finally i could get a legendary ceiling trap i want by upgrading the ones i have.
    Last edited by megafreakintron; 11-27-2017, 01:13 PM. Reason: spelling

Rarity upgrades are going to be a thing soon anyway.

Starting December, hero's will be able to go up in rarity with everything else following later.

What I would like is to be able to break down one time use transformation cards into schematic XP.

Comment

where did you get your information at please

Comment

Sorry, I should have said, it's in the news section about upcoming updates.

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e...save-the-world

Hero Rarity Evolution - Our goal is to give you the ability to evolve heroes into greater rarities. This means you can take a hero and gradually level them up to an orange, legendary hero. (Finally!) Coming in December

Comment

thank you for replying. i can now start saving up common heros for upgrading

Comment

now if they can just do something about the endless mindless survivor xp grinding. its all i pretty much do now . as they are what is holding me back.

Comment

Originally posted by megafreakintron View Post
              now if they can just do something about the endless mindless survivor xp grinding. its all i pretty much do now . as they are what is holding me back.
              So far Hero and Schematic XP has been a bigger issue then Survivor Xp for me. It would be nice if Defenders used Survivor XP instead of Hero XP, or some brand new type of XP perhaps....

I play a number of different Heroes, so I presume it's less of an issue for someone that just sticks to one character.

Comment

Originally posted by Elder III View Post

So far Hero and Schematic XP has been a bigger issue then Survivor Xp for me. It would be nice if Defenders used Survivor XP instead of Hero XP, or some brand new type of XP perhaps....

I play a number of different Heroes, so I presume it's less of an issue for someone that just sticks to one character.
                i have 9 heros who are lvl 30 capped im lvl 50 working toward 4 starting them all. i recently built a new team and am comboing some abilities to maximize damage output.Halloween event male solider + male Halloween ninja + plasma shielder constructor = a super granade. leaving a death field. i dont understand how survivor levels effect my abilities. and why we should have to collect these guys and level up 30 of the freaking things. and mix and matched just right to get bonuses. theres way to many of them and i just want to get all of them to 20 but its a huge resource drain. especially after i level some up and then get a better leader then have to totally rebuild the squad. then its do i recycle these guys no no no no i might need them later **** start from zero again.

Comment

Working...
                X