X

Fortnite game wont launch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortnite game wont launch

Hi i just tried to launch my fortnite game this evening but it came up with the error message in the picture i attached to this topic if anybody help that would be great thanks.

The patch has messed everything up. I am stuttering and crashing and sometimes my game wont launch either. Try validating the installation, that helped me launch again but it still crashes within a few minutes into a mission.

Comment

• LJMcP12345 commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you validate an installation ?

Anybody have any other helpful solutions ?

Comment

I get the same error. tried running as administrator and reinstalled. nothing worked.

Hope it gets fixed soon

Comment

I downloaded and verified Fortnite but it won't launch and Epic Games crashes every time I try to launch.

Comment

My computer Fortnite game launcher wont load.

Comment

• CatClawSniper commented
            Editing a comment
            mine keeps saying "failed to open descriptor file" please help

• Areebasean commented
            Editing a comment
            Mine tooo is not opening i hate this

my fortnite wont launch it shows all charcters then takes me to home screen help epic games

Comment

When I tried to download Fortnight it took an extremely long time, and now that it is downloaded it wont load at all.

Comment

Mine wont launch either, same message pops up too..

Comment

hihi, my fortnite is downloaded but wont launch or even open. Help?

Comment

My fortnite On My Xbox One Won’t Start. I restarted my Xbox and it still won’t start. I uninstalled it and now installed back and still won’t start

Comment

i cant start Fortnite! Every time i try to start it, it says that it failed to start can the devs fix it

Comment

It looks like a random glitch where the launcher itself gets corrupted. I get this problem on one of my computers fairly often, pretty much every time the game gets patched or updated. The only solution I found is to do a clean uninstall of Fortnite and the Launcher, and then install all over again. Make sure you uninstall using a good uninstaller, delete everything including all folders, directories and shortcuts. I use CC Cleaner and finish up with manual cleanup. So far always works after that.

Comment

guys what the hell i cant even launch epic games launcher and fortnite why? tell me?

Comment

Mine Is Not Launching Too Would I Report Or Send An Screen SHOT

Comment

Working...
                          X