Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange Flashing light and mansion seen outside stonewoods homebase!?!?!

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was taking down all the defenses off my stonewood homebase to get some mats and crafting items when i saw this mansion/lab thingy.outside the shield, i dont know if im the first to see this (i doubt it highly i just wanna raise some awareness and can someone explain what it is, im down for a bit of lore.
    you can see it from anywhere but i decided to get a close up im scoping in to try and see any wrting/ signatures i managed to use 3rd person to confirm that the colour is grey with a red telescope

the reason i was taking down my defenses is because i had completed stonewood and was in need of nuts n bolts and fibrous herbs lol

Comment

That’s pretty cool, never seen that before. The roadmap mentioned some changes coming to SSDs, maybe related. Or maybe it’s been there and we missed it, maybe a Vindertech lab.
      https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/Bhale187%20

https://fortnitedb.com/v2/en/profile/Bhale187

Comment

Yeah, that's been there since alpha, but clouds cover it sometimes. And yes, it's the Vindertech lab.

Comment

I don’t remember which mission/event had you go to the Vindertec Lab and set defenses for an incoming storm, but you can/could go there.

Comment

• Pailzor commented
            Editing a comment
            That was Vindertech's mansion in the Canny storyline, if I'm thinking of the same mission you are.

• FMPat commented
            Editing a comment
            No he is talking about the mission in PK where you are in the vindertech lab. You do the same thing at the mansion in CV, but if you remember PK missions at all then you will remember a mission in the vindertech lab.

That's Homebase itself. It's along the Northern edge of the map

Comment

Working...
          X