X

FIx AFK in missions please EPIC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIx AFK in missions please EPIC

Post under the image is pretty self explanatory, its really starting to annoy me now. Every other mission I have at least 1 afk player and they never get kicked out the game. I said to my team last game i would rather fail than give the afk 4x leg perk up rewards but they didnt want to so.. Especially with us being unable to even join matches half the time currently and getting kicked straight back to the main world map. You need to pull your finger out Epic this is getting silly now!
    So the guy on the far right of the screen stood afk the whole mission, did not move to prevent being kicked. Got downed and respawned 3-4 times yet still remained in the mission!?

I can never understand why some developers refuse to take AFK seriously. Some games I've played implemented a vote-to-kick system where the present players could boot a bottom feeding scrub via an unanimous vote. Other games that took it really seriously gave the player just 30sec worth of non-human command inputs before the countermeasure software kicked you from the game no matter what the situation was. You had to answer a call? Too bad, you're now in the lobby.

It's not all children of single digit age that are playing STW. As an adult I don't appreciate my time being wasted, or being imposed upon by those who think it's ok to go AFK and make others earn for them what they're too apathetic to earn for themselves. Please consider implementing anti-AFK measures, STW truly needs it if it's ever going to move past beta.

Comment

Working...
    X