PS4 skins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• PS4 skins?

First post here, been playing a couple months. Today's post highlighting the next patch made me aware of some PS4 exclusive skins I previously hadn't known about. How do you get them? I bought the 50 dollar version of the game and definitely don't have em.

Sorry if I was supposed to post this somewhere else.

I think it was for pre-ordering the game. I lost most of mine back when you could break them down but with the new system they talk about upgrading all the way from common to legendary I would love to get them back. Another 1 time download for PS4 users would be great.

Comment

Well that's pretty stupid if it was preorder only, and Xbox just gets theirs, albeit later than we did. I want em.

Comment

Any idea what these skins looked like? They should of been set up like some of the other heroes to not be able to be recycled. Not that I had one.
        I only started playing a week ago got no "Exclusive PS4 skins" That being said I don't think Epic would mind if we petition for these skins to have a rerelease for those who got the game later.

Comment

They were white and blue themed. I was thinking, could it be an issue somewhere that because I was gifted a code to play first and then bought a version later that I miss out?

Comment

Yea friend codes didnt get them you had to actually pre-order the game. I recycled mine way back before they changed them to not be able to do that I only have AC and Penny left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMEK0PVJ7Qs for what they look like.
            Last edited by War_MachineXL; 12-07-2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Battlepope190 View Post
              Well that's pretty stupid if it was preorder only, and Xbox just gets theirs, albeit later than we did. I want em.
              it works the same as xbox bud...

Comment

Originally posted by coltie2 View Post

it works the same as xbox bud...
                But that isn't true. We had to preorder (apparently) and all Xbox players just get them because of the One X launch. I'd never even heard of this game till long after early access began, so I missed out.

Comment

• OutShyner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You still have to buy the game to have access to them on Xbox. I doubt they'll be available when it goes f2p. It's still early access on the Xbox for pve

That's the apparent difference though; they can buy any time and get theirs. Playstation no longer can if they were actually preorder only.

Comment

Working...
                X