Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the World Dev Update #11 - Winter Event

Heya Folks,

Our Winter Event drops next week, we give you a peek into what you can expect in our latest dev update!

Dev Update #10

Drop any questions you may have for next time in the comments below :)
    Last edited by [EPIC] Mooney; 12-08-2017, 11:47 AM.

It would be nice if these mini bosses actually drop loot. And by loot a don't mean resoures I'm talking real loot like a random card or mini llama drop something that's actually rewarding. Real loot drops off of enemies is something STW desperately needs.

Comment

Good idea Man_Kinda

Comment

looks good but please fix the lag when someone joins and name/level not showing up. it seems like every update I freeze longer when people connect....

Comment

Kinda off topic how long in minutes is a day in fortnite

Comment

Canny valley needs better rewards. Higher level people are just farming thunder and rain in plankerton and it hinders people's quest progress. (Since nobody's in canny) And if I join the flock. You get no experience doing lower level missions. So it's a paradox.
            Sometimes I can go a whole 10 minutes and nobody joins my game? Maybe it's a matchmaking issue? But it really feels like there is a player drop in canny

Canny valley seems less less rewarding for efforts. And it honestly doesn't even feel like a quest line. You don't hear the robot anymore.

Im not asking for the world. Just a better experience in canny

Comment

I believe I read that evolving the rarity of heroes comes with the Winter Event update. Do we need to max out a blue before we can evolve to purple? ie max 4 stars.

Comment

will the winter update fix the Medbot glitch. which prevents the completion of the Clear mission? how do i find the dev stream scheduled for today?
                Last edited by megafreakintron; 12-12-2017, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Mooney View Post
                  Heya Folks,

Our Winter Event drops next week, we give you a peek into what you can expect in our latest dev update!

Dev Update #10

Drop any questions you may have for next time in the comments below :)
                  Will this update fix the "CLEAR!" mission? plankerton quest page 4/13
                  alot of new players are stuck on this mission since the re-skin of the medbots not getting any progress counted. several players have posted about this on the forums but no words from the devs on the subject yet thats the only reason i ask here. seeing that the post was started by the FORTNITE TEAM itself

i know this post should not go here but i feel its the only place it would get an respond from the devs also ive tried to ask the question in the live stream several times without getting noticed or answered

Comment

• Brackarn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I for one am not expecting it to fix anything. It's just an event drop, with some apparent new "features". Why they decided that re-skinning the med-bots was more important than any other issue in the game is beyond me.

• VyperMk1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    While some may not "expect" a fix there is one incoming with the patch.

• Aeonra commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They have mentioned yesterday in their stream, that the update tonight will patch the clearbot Issue.

juste une petite question es que le patch de noel sort bien aujourd'hui

Comment

Originally posted by GenerationH View Post
                    juste une petite question es que le patch de noel sort bien aujourd'hui
                    Yes today ^^

Comment

merci davonimo tu ne serais pas a quel heure par hasard ?

Comment

Originally posted by GenerationH View Post
                        merci davonimo tu ne serais pas a quel heure par hasard ?

Normalement c'était il y a un heure, mais aujourd'hui spécialement ils ont annoncé que c'était pour être retardé un peu, mais ils n'ont pas dit pour quelle heure.

Comment

Working...
                        X